Claim the Best Casino Bonus for You
When it comes to choosing a new online casino it is important to consider the bonuses on offer and what it is that you are looking for in an online casino. Do you love to play table games? If so then a casino focused purely on providing free spins is probably not a good fit. Are you a high roller? Then you need to find a casino with an appetite for big high roller bonuses and high limits.
The bonuses will also give you a chance to interact with the casino. Is the bonus system optimised to make your experience smooth and easy? Are the support teams knowledgeable and helpful? These are questions which are important to the longevity of your relationship with a casino.
Here we explain in detail all types of bonuses available to claim as a new and existing player at an online casino.
Casino Bonuses are one of the most attractive powers of online casinos when you’re looking to play without depositing your own funds, or simply to extend your playtime and increase your bets. This section explains the most common types of bonuses offered by online casinos. At CasinoTopsOnline we have grouped the best casino bonuses for you, available to claim right away!
NOTE: Casino Bonuses always carry wagering requirements and certain restrictions. Before taking a bonus, always make sure you understand the bonus terms and conditions which should be available for you to read at all online gambling sites.
How many different casino bonuses are there?
Deposit Match bonuses are the most traditional and widely offered types of bonuses by online casinos. The match bonus is a matched percentage of your deposit amount that is in most cases added in your gaming balance on top of your deposit amount. These types of bonuses always carry wagering requirements which players are required to meet before cashing out their winnings.
For example, a 100% match bonus up to $100 with play-through requirements of 20 times the bonus amount means that you will receive $100 free casino money on your deposit of $100 or more and you will need to wager $2000 ($100x20=$2000), in order to withdraw your winnings.
Categories of Deposit Bonuses:
- Cashable Bonus: a percentage match bonus with play-through requirements on the bonus amount and deposit*. Cashable means that you’re allowed to withdraw the bonus amount after completing the wagering requirements.
- Non-Cashable Sticky Bonus: a percentage match bonus with play-through requirements on the bonus amount and deposit*. As the name implies, Non-Cashable means that you’re not allowed to withdraw the bonus amount and that it will be deducted when you complete the wagering requirements from your balance.
- Package Bonus: a range of different bonuses with play-through requirements on the bonus amount and deposit*. These types of deposit package bonuses consist of more than one deposit match bonus and are often combined with free spins, free play and free cash bonuses.
- Exclusive Bonus: here we put a lot of effort into making sure we bring you the best possible choice of Exclusive Casino Bonuses available at online casinos today. Exclusive bonus means that we’ve negotiated special bonuses for our visitors directly with the online casinos. Our exclusive promotions can be found nowhere else!
- Cashback Bonus: as the name implies, this is real cash back given from online casinos to depositing players with or without wagering requirements. Cashback bonuses are available as part of the loyalty program of any online casino.
- VIP Bonus: a unique variety of bonuses available for High Rollers. These high roller bonuses may vary from a matched percentage of your deposit to exclusive free gifts, cash back and more.
- Free Spins Bonus: an amount of free spins added to a slot game. Free Casino Spins are most often offered as a free casino gift (no deposit bonus) and are part of online casino promotions. These types of bonuses almost always come with wagering requirements, but some online casinos strictly have no wagering on free spins.
- Free Play Bonus: free casino money bonus that comes with special terms and conditions. Free Play Bonuses are designed to get you familiar with the games before playing for real money. By using free play bonuses players can win bigger cash bonuses by depositing the minimum amount at an online casino.
- Wagering Bonus: a percentage* match bonus or cash amount with play-through requirements. Although rare type of bonus, these bonuses are given after you've completed set wagering requirements. Once added in your account the bonus has no further wagering requirements.
- Max Cashout Bonus: a percentage match bonus with play-through requirements on the bonus amount and deposit*. Although rare type of bonus, these bonuses have a maximum limit on the amount you may withdraw (most often from 5 to 10 times the bonus amount).
Different types of No Deposit Casino Bonuses
No deposit casino bonuses are offered in the form of Free Cash and Free Spins. These types of No Deposit Bonuses almost always have play-through requirements and a maximum limit on the amount you may withdraw.
A standard procedure is for online casinos to impose these limits in order to mitigate the risks involved with bonus abusers and unscrupulous players. The maximum amount you can withdraw by using Free Cash or Free Spins bonuses may vary from $20 to $5000, depending on whether you are a new or existing player.
Categories of No Deposit Bonuses:
- Free Cash Bonus: free casino money with play-through requirements and most often a maximum cashout limit. Free Casino Money is the most popular online casino No Deposit Bonus and players can win real cash without the need to deposit.
- Free Spins Bonus: an amount of free spins added to a slot game. Free Spins are played up to their amount and the cumulative win is then available for you to play with and it’s normally a cash bonus that comes with wagering requirements.
Online Casino Welcome Packages
As lovers of gambling around the globe have discovered there is no better place to play than at CasinoTopsOnline.com recommended online casinos. Land based counterparts may offer the odd free drink or dinner but our online casinos offer the most amazing Welcome Bonus packages imaginable.
When it comes to taking home that life-changing jackpot win you need to be spinning those reels or placing bets on your lucky numbers. Deposit welcome bonuses give you free credits to bet with, increasing your odds of becoming a celebrated jackpot bonanza winner!
The package promotions currently available at online casinos can be quite generous and that is the first reason why players love them. Although the cost of bonuses is deducted from the profits of most online casinos, they will continue to offer great deposit package deals due to the highly competitive industry.
So, why not take advantage of deposit bonuses and beat the casinos more often?
Be sure to get the maximum value from your Welcome Bonuses by taking up the maximum number of deposit match bonuses. Rather than just using the free spins if the casino offers 200% on your first 5 deposits we recommend making all 5 deposits to ensure you get all the bonuses the casino has to offer. Then play those bonus credits on progressive slots and see if you are their next millionaire!
Different Types of Package Bonuses
Every online casino in the industry offers some sort of welcome package to their players as a token of appreciation for choosing to them over their competitors. The most common of them all are deposit bonus. This simply means that when a new player deposits funds for the first time, they will get much more than what they bargained for by having additional funds credited to their account. However, this page lists a number of casinos that are offering more a package bonus that goes beyond the standard deposit bonus. Most online casinos combine deposit bonuses with a number of free spins, no deposit free spins and special coins which can be redeemed for casino tournaments and other entries.
Matched Deposit Bonuses
Matched deposit bonuses are pretty straightforward. Most online casinos offer these kind of deposit bonuses where players deposits are matched with bonus money up to a certain amount. For instance, if a casino operator offers a 100% matched deposit up to €200, it simply means that the casino will match the deposited amount in bonus money and have double the amount invested. In other words, if a deposit of €100 was made, the player will have a total of €200 to play with. As always, the bonus money cannot be immediately withdrawn, but will need to be played through a number of times before it’s possible to withdraw the bonus funds. This is why it’s important to read through the terms and conditions as trying to withdraw the bonus funds before the wagering requirements are met might forfeit the entire bonus funds.