Play24Bet is the hot new casino on the block with its high-class black and gold aesthetic, mobile-friendly design and impressive bonus offering. If you’re tired of sparkly poppy casinos and prefer something more high-end then Play24Bet will suit your palette.
Based in Malta and licenced in Curacao Play24Bet have opted to up the ante in terms of the offering to their players. From their game selection to the value of their Welcome Bonuses to the daily promotions which run all week they are determined to keep you entertained and blown away by the value they deliver.
WELCOME PACKAGES AND PROMOTIONS
When it comes to inviting new players into the fold Pla24Bet go all out with their massive dual Welcome Offer package.
- First Deposit Bonus: All new players who register a real money account with Play24Bet will receive a 100% match on their first deposit. This match bonus is worth up to €5000. The bonus wagering must be met with 14 days of making the deposit but be aware that the 40x playthrough is based on the sum of the bonus and the deposit.
- First Deposit Bonus Spins: In addition to the cash bonus on your first deposit Play24Bet will also reward you with 50 free spins on Sugar Pop slot by Betsoft. These spins come with the same wagering as above.
- Daily Promotions: Play24Bet keep you entertained throughout with a vigorous schedule of promotions for each day of the week including VIP points on Wednesday, a raffle on Thursday, free spins on Friday and Saturday, plus deposit match bonuses for the rest of the week.
The mix of cash bonuses and free spins are a great way for you to experience the various games and options available on Play24Bet without worrying about breaking the bank as you learn the ropes.
With their focus on providing you with a ton of ongoing value and entertainment, it comes as no surprise that they have chosen to offer as wide a selection of casino games as possible to ensure each guest has something they will enjoy.
Play24Bet offers more than 1500 slots, video pokers and table games from an array of the best providers the industry has to offer. Click on the Providers filters to see casino games from Belatra, Betsoft, Booming Games, Endorphina, Habanero, PLayStar, Spinomenal, Tom Horn and ZeusPLay.
If you prefer to select your games according to features then they have a handy predefined selection of games under categories such as slots, table games, jackpots, video poker, keno and virtual bets. We recommend trying out such great slots as Magic Oak, Nuwa, Moon Princess and The Koi Gate for a varied and potentially lucrative slots experience. Want to try your hand at betting on the virtual horses? Head over to the Virtual Bet section, select your lucky horse and see if you picked a winner this time around.
Recently there has been a boom in the demand for, and quality of, Live Dealer casino games. With the improvements in internet speeds and mobile displays, these games are in high demand for mobile devices as well. Play24Bet have added in live casino games from XPG Gaming and SA Gaming for fans of Live Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Texas Hold’em and Dragon Tiger.
These titles are all streamed live from land-based casino rooms and speciality gaming lounges set up around the globe to allow you 24/7 access to live games run by professionally trained dealers.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
One of the keys to creating trust with your online community is to become known for fast and efficient processing of both deposits and withdrawals. As great as exciting games and good support are it means nothing if you can’t get what is due to you.
To ensure you are able to transact in a method that you are familiar with Play24Bet has partnered with the following trusted processors; VISA, Master Card, Bank Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Interac, Qiwi, Paysafe, Voucher, Flexepin, Ecopayz, Neosurf, Oto Pay and Paykasa. All of the above options are processed instantly bar Bank Transfer which is bank dependant.
When it comes time to withdraw those well-deserved winnings the following options are available to you: VISA, Master Card, Bank Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Qiwi, Paysafe, Interac, Neosurf, Oto Pay and ecoVoucher. Withdrawals via web wallets such as Neteller, Skrill and ecoPayz can be processed the day of the cashout however all other methods will take between 2-7 baking days to reflect in your account.
As part of their withdrawal policy Play24Bet have limited the maximum monthly withdrawal limit to €5000 every 30 days. Should you win a large sum, not tied to a progressive jackpot, the sum will be paid out in monthly payments of €5000.
One of the best aspects of Play24Bet is there transparency and accessibility. When you need to speak to a person about a problem you’re having the last thing you want to do is dig through scripted chats or longwinded FAQs – not with Play24Bet.
- Live Chat: Their gold Live Chat button is located bottom right of the screen and is highly visible against their dark background. Clicking the button instantly puts you into a conversation with an actual person which is great.
- Email Support: When a query requires that you gather information and perhaps attach screenshots then sending an email is the ideal way to contact support. Play24Bet have their email address, email@example.com, available in plain sight in the footer of their site.
LICENCE AND REGULATORY BODY
Play24Bet is owned and operated by the Malta-based company, MaltaP24B Limited (company registration number C81432). The casino operates internationally under the gambling licence authorized and regulated by Curacao eGaming, under the auspices of the government of Curacao.
Having a legitimate government based gambling authority oversee their business practices, responsible gambling efforts and treatment of their players ensures that you can gamble with a sense of security.
CONCLUSION OF PLAY24BET REVIEW
Play24Bet is an impressive online casino who certainly deliver value and entertainment in spades. With a game selection topping 1500 titles, free spins and up to €5000 for new patrons and a promotion literally every day of the week you are spoilt for choice. The only downside is the €5000 maximum monthly withdrawal which while limiting should not be a deal-breaker for most casino fans.