Accepts players from EU
Something's brewing in the beakers and equipment - and we think it might lead to big wins! Find out more about this casino from Genesis Global and what you can enjoy with it!
OVERVIEW OF CASINO LAB
Launched in August of 2020, Casino Lab is the latest online casino owned and operated by Genesis Global Ltd, a company responsible for operating nearly a dozen online casinos, including Casino Planet. As the name indicates, Casino Lab has a cartoon-ish, chemical laboratory template for its website, and a few of the +1300 games are designed with similar gimmicks.
Genesis Global comes under the jurisdiction of the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gaming Authority. Both regulatory bodies for online casinos are known to impose strict regulations to ensure fair play in online casinos. To put it simply, Casino Lab is a reliable online casino.
There are over 1300 playable, no-download required games on Casino Lab's desktop site, over 100 games adapted for their mobile versions, and over fifty table games available in their online casino. The casino has partnered with 13 game developers, such as PlaySoft, NetEnt, and Red Tiger, to make online gambling as fun as it possibly could be!
Even though it's a fairly new casino, Casino Lab has been praised by many online gambling communities as a legit and secure destination. Plus, the range of games is never-ending and unique!
CASINO LAB BONUSES
With online casinos popping up by the minute, businesses have to convince players to create accounts and play on their website over another. This creates an incentivized approach. In simpler terms, if you were to ask how online casinos 'hook, line, and center,' the 'hook' is a bonus or a promotion.
Casino Lab offers new players a total of four welcome bonuses (the first one is applied automatically against a minimum deposit, while the other three require promo codes), along with reload bonuses, free spins, and VIP access. With all four welcome bonuses combined, a player is set to win up to £1500 in winnings and 300 free spins. However, the matchback values for each subsequent welcome bonus go down: 100%, 50%, 25%, and 25%, respectively. Once applied, the player has 14 days to cash in on the bonuses against a minimum wagering amount of 40x, a minimum deposit of £10, and that too on a select few games.
These bonuses can therefore be aptly referred to as the Casino Lab 'deposit' bonuses. Multiple offers cannot be used all at once or concurrently. The minimum deposit for each bonus is £10; however, if you deposit the maximum value (£300) you will be credited with up to £600. Free spins are available on a select few games, such as Reactoz (games developed by Red Tiger, NetEnt, and PlaySoft are also included in this category). With all four bonus packages, a player can earn up to 300 free spins. There is one catch: you're set to receive free spins with your first bonus—out of which a fraction can be applied instantly, while the others are distributed over days.
Different slot games contribute in different ways to the wagering:
- Video slots: 100%;
- Classic slots: 75%;
- Table games: 10%;
- Blackjack games: 5%.
Different live table games contribute differently to the wagering:
- Live Roulette: 10%;
- Live Blackjack: 5%;
- Dream Catcher: 5%.
Recurring and active players can avail Casino Lab's monthly and weekly packages:
- Monthly package: A 25% cashback up to £100 to be availed each month with a minimum deposit of £10
- Weekly package: A 50% cashback up to £100 to be availed every Friday, provided a player has deposited a minimum of £50 over the last 7 day
CASINO LAB BONUS CODE
The first welcome bonus is applied automatically without a promo code while the subsequent three welcome bonuses require codes:
- First deposit—100% up to £300 and 300 free spins (no promo code);
- Second deposit—50% up to £400 (WLC2);
- Third deposit—25% up to £400 (WLC3);
- Fourth deposit—25% up to £400 (WLC4).
Minimum deposits for each bonus is £10 and against a wagering amount of 40x. Payments made via Skrill or Nettler do not apply to avail the welcome bonuses. The free spins are only applicable on a select few slot games, are spread out over several days, and winnings are capped at £100.
It is also important to note that while the bonus cash will be credited to your account instantly, your deposit cash will be used up before the bonus cash.
- Monthly promotion—25% up to £100 (minimum deposit £10);
- Weekly promotion—50% up to £100 (minimum deposit of £50 over the last 7 days).
Casino Lab offers over 1300 to 1500 playable, no-download required games on their desktop website, out of which 1000 have been adapted for mobile versions and over 50 in their live casino. On their home feed, you'll find Casino Lab's list of hottest games and a sidebar for games sorted by category, mobile casino, and live casino.
Casino Lab has partnered with world-leading game providers, such as Play'n GO, NetEnt, Skywind, Microgaming, Quickspin, Red Tiger, Big Time Gaming, Push Gaming, Yggdrasil, iSoftBet, Gamomat/Bally Wulff, and NextGen. Their live casino is powered by gaming giant Evolution Gaming.
- Classics—Starburst, Book of Dead, Bonanza, Ramses Book, etc;
- New games—Piggy Riches, MegaWays, Micro Knights, Skulls up, etc;
Nearly 75% of the games (if not more) on Casino Lab's online casino are slot games. For bonuses, the winnings are capped at £100. However, winnings can increase several-fold in jackpot games. There is one downside—the average RTP (Return To Player) on any game is only 83%.
There are 70 jackpot slot games available, including:
- Mega Moolah;
- Mega Fortune;
- Holmes and the Stolen Stones;
- Leprechaun Goes to Hell.
Table games include the classics, such as roulette, baccarat, blackjack, and so forth. Most table games are variations of the typical three, with flashy graphics to curate them towards particular people.
Scratch cards, Keno, Bingo, and other games of chance—pure chance, that is—are often a rarity, even in online casinos. Casino Lab, with its extensive casino games, offers multiple scratch cards, Keno cards, and other luck-based games.
Casino Lab has partnered with NetEnt and Evolution Gaming to power its online live casino. A live casino is made to mimic in-person casinos by allowing players to place their bets in real-time (with an actual handler, or dealer and not just a random number generator.
- Roulette—20 tables from Evolution Gaming (Lightning, Immersive, Double Ball, American Roulette) and 7 tables from NetEnt (German Roulette);
- Blackjack—50 tables from Evolution Gaming (Free Bet, Infinite, Blackjack Party) and 6 tables from NetEnt (Blitz Blackjack);
- Baccarat—15 tables from Evolution Gaming (Squeeze, Control Squeeze, Speed, Dragon Tiger, Super Sic Bo, and Lighting Baccarat);
- Poker—Powered by Evolution Gaming (Side Bet City, Casino Hold'em, 2 Hand Casino Hold'em, Ultimate Hold'em, Three Card, Caribbean Stud);
- Other Games—Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher, Deal or No Deal, Football Studio, High Card, and Lightning Dice.
Casino Lab's mobile platform can be accessed from within their site in responsive design. A player accesses the mobile version by entering Casino Lab through their mobile browser and selecting 'Mobile Casino' from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side.
There are a total of 17 payment methods available on Casino Lab. However, payment is geo-specific, which means that people from certain areas in the world might not be able to pay via any one (or more) of the proposed payment methods.
- Bank transfer—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £5000.
- Boku—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £5000.
- ecoPayz—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £1000.
- Maestro—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £5000.
- MasterCard—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £5000.
- Neteller—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £5000.
- Paysafe—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £5000.
- Skrill—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £5000.
- Visa—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £5000.
- SoFort—Instant processing, no fee. The minimum transaction is £10, and the maximum is £5000.
When it comes to withdrawals, the minimum is the same as the deposits—£10. The maximum withdrawal per transaction is £1,900. Withdrawal requests are processed in just a few hours and released instantly on eWallets and 1 to 3 days on other payment options, such as credit and debit cards.
- Bank transfer—Processing time of up to 72 hours, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
- Boku—Processing time of up to 72 hours, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
- ecoPayz—Processing time instantly, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
- Maestro—Processing time of up to 72 hours, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
- MasterCard—Processing time of up to 72 hours, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
- Neteller—Processing time of up to 72 hours, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
- PaySafe—Processing time of up to 72 hours, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
- Skrill—Processing time instantly, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
- SoFort—Processing time of up to 72 hours, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
- Visa—Processing time of up to 72 hours, no fee. Minimum transaction £10 and a maximum of £1900.
Deposits & Withdrawals
- 24/7 chat;
- Email (response in up to 48 hours);
- Telephone (between working hours).
Customer support reps are friendly and try to help quickly in case of problems, and you can tell that they are experienced. The customer support team at Casino Lab is the same as the customer support team for other Genesis Global brands.
TRUSTWORTHINESS OF CASINO LAB
Rest assured, players can feel safe with their information secured and their winnings guaranteed at Casino Lab. The online casino prides itself on being completely transparent with its users and has adapted some of the best anti-theft and anti-fraud options available.
CASINO LAB LICENSE
The casino is owned and operated by Genesis Global Ltd (owner of approximately a dozen other online casinos) and operates under the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gaming Authority. Here is the address of this online casino.
PROBLEMS WITH CASINO LAB
- Although the casino understandably had to fit the theme of a lab, the design for Casino Lab is a bit too gimmicky. An online casino needs to be fun, but not at the expense of looking displeasing.
- The RTP is low compared to other online casinos (83%).
- Payment options are geo-specific.
- Several countries are either banned or restricted.
Amazing slots games and a lot of fun. This is one of the coolest casinos of the last period.
FINAL THOUGHTS ON CASINO LAB
What Casino Lab lacks in years under its belt, it makes up with top-of-the-line technology and gaming options. The online casino is a safe, secure, and credible one with a wide array of games fitting every category and appealing to every demographic. Needless to say, we're pretty satisfied. This is one of the best UK online casinos, highly recommended.
IS CASINO LAB SECURE?
Yes, Casino Lab is 100% secure.
HOW MANY BONUSES ARE GIVEN BY CASINO LAB?
Casino Lab offers four welcome bonuses, one monthly promotion, one weekly promotion, and a loyalty program.
IS THERE A MOBILE VERSION?
Yes, although it has to be opened from Casino Lab's main site on a mobile browser.
Your reviews help other players find the best casino sites and games to play. Please be honest with your feedback and rating. All submitted reviews will be checked by CasinoTopsOnline quality control team. Submissions that do not follow our review guidelines will not be posted.