Triple Play Draw PokerIGT (Wagerworks)
- Slot Features
- More Details
|Bet Range||0.2 - 100|
This IGT version of a video poker game packs a serious punch! Allowing you to play three hands of cards at once with the exciting addition of 9 different bets. It’s possible to tailor your gameplay exactly as you like it best. Combining many different elements of poker into one. The game is already proving a hot favorite with poker fans who are enjoying the massive range of cash payouts on offer. Odds go all the way up to 400-1 with a max win of €80,000. Time to get those cards and shuffle and open the casino doors to this epic video poker game. You can play it right now, right here, with real money and test your skills out.
Triple Play Draw Poker Theme
Everything is laid out very simply in this video poker game. This is great because, with so many different games in one - things could get a bit confusing. The theme is that of a retro video arcade and you’ll play on a royal blue background with your cards in the centre. To the left and right of the cards, you’ll be able to see your chosen games and odds.
The total amount bet is displayed at the bottom centre with your options. These include ‘see pays’ and ‘draw’. There’s also the ‘speed’ button, which can make your games go even faster.
IGT has added plenty of useful extras to help you along. As this online video poker game might be difficult to keep track of, especially for new players. As you have played through your chosen hands, you’ll get useful notifications to let you know the odds you are playing with and your wins too. If, at any time, you’d like to glance over the rules, then you can do just this with one simple click on the relevant area of the screen.
- One game with nine options
- Possible to win 3 times for each round
- Simple layout suitable for experienced pros or beginners
- Could be complicated for beginners
This IGT video poker offering is playable with bets from €0.30 to a max of €300 a stake. As this game is of course not a regular slot, there are no pay lines, RTP, or variance. Video poker is still a game of chance but with a large element of skill variations involved.
If you are brand new to the exciting world of casino video poker games there’s no need to steer away from this game. Or even if you are a middle-ground player. We have a complete ‘how to play video poker for real money guide’ on how to learn this game from scratch, as well as plenty of useful tips and ways to boost your experience.
Once you have decided on your chosen stake in this Triple Play Draw Poker game, you’ll need to hit the ‘deal’ button to get started. You’ll be presented with five cards at the bottom of the screen. Here is where you’ll then choose the cards you’d like to ‘hold’.
Now the exciting part can begin as you hit the ‘draw’ button and see how your chosen cards play out face-up. There’s not much to do from this point but sit back, watch, and enjoy the game. Any wins will be automatically completed and added to your overall balance.
Symbols and Soundtrack
The Triple Play Draw Poker doesn’t come with any symbols as it’s not a standard slot game machine. You will play with cards from a standard deck, minus the Joker unless you choose the ‘Joker Poker’ option. The cards retain their values just like in a standard poker game but with the advantage of a Joker.
With the majority of video poker games, there isn't a soundtrack. If you're new to these types of titles, then don’t expect anything glitzy to serenade your experience. What you do get though is some seriously cool retro arcade sounds. Wins generate some excitement with the sounds of lasers, which are reminiscent of 80’s game consoles.
Triple Play Draw Poker Bonus Features
One of the biggest attractions of this game is the 9 options to choose from. You can of course just play with one, but adding all nine can be quite exhilarating! If you are a regular poker player, then the chances are you’ll be familiar with these already.
- Bonus Poker: Make a pair of Jacks or better but with a different payout. These can be set at varieties of four-of-a-kind with various prizes. Naturally, four Aces are the highest paying.
- Jacks or Better: The aim is to make a pair of Jacks or better to get a prize, and the paying odds stand at 800-1.
- Double Bonus: This option plays with the four-of-a-kind routine with various big prizes on offer. Including a massive payout of 160-1 odds if you land Aces. Whereas the prize for 2 pairs is significantly decreased.
- Bonus Poker Deluxe: Paying out at a premium are the four-of-a-kind hands in this option. The downside is that getting 2 pairs will give you the same minimum prize as a Single Pair would.
- Double Double Bonus: Who doesn’t like a 2x helping of bonuses? This option is quite similar to the ‘Double Bonus’ but with more explosive potential. Here you can get a whopping four-of-a-kind payout by getting a ‘low kicker’ on your fifth card. For example, this could be a combination of 4 Aces, and a 2,3, or 4 will attract huge odds of 400-1.
- Deuces Wild: This game transforms all 2 cards into Wilds. It can then be easier for you to form large wins with hands. The only downside is that you’ll need to score at least one three-of-a-kind to be rewarded with a prize.
- Deuces Wild Bonus: This one has the potential to dish out some extra prizes if you get special hands. These include five-of-a-kind, four Deuces, and an Ace. What goes up must come down though and you’ll discover that the payouts for Straights and Full Houses are significantly reduced.
- Triple Double Bonus: Okay so we thought the double bubble bonus was good, but with this option, it’s possible to get a payout equal to a Royal Flush with a four-of-a-kind. Things can be a bit hit and miss with this though as you’ll find the prizes for a three-of-a-kind are reduced.
- Joker Poker: The Joker is added to the deck of cards in this variant and it can substitute for any other card. The gameplay is quite similar to ‘Jacks or Better’ but you’ll need to get at least 2 Kings to score a win for each hand.
Triple Play Draw Poker Tricks
When it comes to any game of Poker, whether it's at a live dealer table or in a video game - there are strategies to use. These can be found online and are readily available to everyone. We don’t have any specific tricks for this IGT game though, but you could choose to use a strategy. This game is one of the best video pokers in the US casinos. These can prolong your bankroll, add further intrigue to your session, or even result in increasing your chances of winning.
Summary of Triple Play Draw Poker
This video poker game by IGT gives some serious action for fans of this triple play poker legendary game. Allowing you to play 3 hands at once with 9 further options is a fantastic experience. The simple layout and easy-to-reach game rules make it a great option for beginners. Whilst the high paying odds will get all players excited!
Triple Play Draw Poker FAQs
What is the RTP of Triple Play Draw Poker?
There isn’t an RTP with this game as it doesn’t come under the classification of either a slot or live dealer game.
How to win on the Triple Play Draw Poker?
Just the same as regular poker, you need to land specific combinations of cards to score a win.
How can I download Triple Play Draw Poker?
It’s not possible right now to download this game, but you can play it at a range of online casinos which are included in this review. The game can be enjoyed on a desktop or any mobile device.
- Ultra Burn Visit Ultra Burn slot
- Fortunes of Asgard Visit Fortunes of Asgard slot
- Ozzy Osbourne Visit Ozzy Osbourne slot
- 221B Baker Street Visit 221B Baker Street slot
- Fortune Spells Visit Fortune Spells slot
- The Wild Machine Visit The Wild Machine slot
- Book of Ra Visit Book of Ra slot
- Village People Macho Moves Visit Village People Macho Moves slot