Using PaysafeCard at Online Casinos
Now here comes the downside to using Paysafecard, there is no option to withdraw your funds yet. Being a prepaid payment solution, the transaction doesn’t go both ways. This means that players will have to resort to other banking methods when they wish to withdraw their winnings. Fastest withdrawal methods are Skrill, Neteller and Trustly. Here are the steps to start using Paysafecard in online casinos:
- Visit one of the online casinos in our list;
- Create an account with your real data;
- Select Paysafecard as a payment method;
- Follow the instructions and start playing.
Deposit and Withdrawals at online casinos
When using a PaysafeCard at an online casino, you can deposit your funds through the cashier which can be found in your account. Simply select the Paysafecard icon, and follow the instructions laid out by the casino itself. You will be able to deposit your funds instantly. Withdrawing your winnings through Paysafecard is currently not available since it is a prepaid card.
Deposit Limits for Paysafecard users
After purchasing a voucher/card, the funds will be available for use within minutes after leaving the store. Payouts or redemptions are limited, but are also redeemable from any Paysafecard vendor with immediate effect and can be used at almost every online casino. Payout limits are stipulated as follows:
- Limited to GBP 250 per transaction;
- Monthly transactions limited to GBP 250;
- Limits cannot be lifted.
- Limited to GBP 1 800 per transaction;
Limited to GBP 11 000 per transaction;
- Limits cannot be lifted.
The Paysafecard is a prepaid voucher-based card which enables safe online payments at online gambling websites, where the risk of your personal details being compromised is extremely low. Instead of entering bank details, the 16-digit card PIN number is all that is needed to complete a transaction online. It is as safe as paying with cash.
Fees for using Paysafecard at online casinos
The use of, and payment with Paysafecard is essentially free, but in some cases, various tariffs may be payable:
- Maintenance fee: For the first 12 months of usage, no service fees will be charged for the service offered. From the 13th month, a monthly fee of GBP 3 will be levied against any balance left in the card. Furthermore, should no purchases have been made whatsoever in the first year, an additional GBP 2 will be levied until funds are spent;
- Conversion fee: A fee will be charged for all transactions involving conversion into a foreign currency. However, most online casinos will have various currencies available, meaning you will not need to go through the hassle of converting to the right currency.
Security of using PaysafeCard when gambling online
Because this card is purchased over the counter by either cash or card, it ensures that no third party is privy to any of your personal information, as no particulars are needed in the purchase transaction.
When using the voucher/card, a 16-digit PIN inscribed on the card is all that is needed to successfully conclude a sale. Paysafecard PINS are also completely un-hackable due to stringent security mechanisms in place. Below are 4 points to observed to ensure safe spending with Paysafecards at online casinos. Make sure to read carefully these points before depositing in any online casinos with Paysafecard:
Only enter a PIN at an authorised online Paysafecard casino. You can recognize these casinos by checking the list on our website and looking at the footer of online casinos. The logo of Paysafecard and a valid license must be there;
Never pass on a Paysafecard PIN via text or email. Paysafecard would not refund people when it comes to these cases. Anyone is responsible for its own Paysafecard code and must be aware of the risks correlated;
If you notice suspicious behaviour on your account, immediately contact Paysafecard to suspend the account. This is very important as scams are everywhere and you must be aware of them;
- Although you may not make any more purchases on a suspended card, you will be able to receive a refund of the balance left on the account. Locking your PIN can be done at any time on the official website of Paysafecard.
Support when using PaysafeCard
Online support is available 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Most of your queries and concerns can be fielded through the questions/queries portal on their website. Balances can be checked on the card via the website as well, by merely inserting the 16-digit Paysafecard PIN into the given parameter fields supplied on the site. Stop card services can also be done instantly on the company site as well.
Where can I buy a PaysafeCard?
The Paysafecards are purchased over the counter at stores, and as such can be bought in the same way that prepaid phone cards can be purchased; with credit card, debit card, or cash. In turn, the Paysafecard banking method is widely accepted at many online casinos and sports betting websites. Should the need arise, Paysafecards can also be purchased online and managed through the “my Paysafecard” account.
CONCLUSION ON PAYSAFECARD CASINOS
Although every precaution has been taken to ensure the safest possible casino transactions, much of the security of your funds is down to you. Handle the card as carefully, as you would cash because should this card/PIN wind its way into the wrong hands, it may be used to make purchases against your balance.