CTO is dedicated to ensuring that the experience of customers on the website is safe and secure. The way we handle data is also important – read below to find out more about our security policy, including risk, data security, and privacy.
Information Security Objectives
CasinoTopsOnline's objective of managing information security is to ensure its core and supporting business operations continue to operate with minimal disruptions.
CasinoTopsOnline shall ensure that all information that is used or stored by CasinoTopsOnline has absolute integrity and availability. CasinoTopsOnline shall guarantee that all relevant information is managed and stored with appropriate confidentiality procedures in place
Information Security Policy
The purpose of this Policy is to protect the organization’s information assets from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
It is the policy of the organization to ensure that:
- Confidential information must be accessed only by persons that require access, always following the principle of least privilege.
- Stability, security and availability of our information must be kept consistent when affecting changes to CasinoTopsOnline's systems.
- The integrity of our client information, as well as our business information, must be maintained at all times.
- To be the industry-leading platform and media provider delivering world-class security solutions to our iGaming partners and their customers.
- Compliance with Gaming Regulations and other legal requirements for our various licenses must always be in place, integrated within all our systems and business processes.
Information Security Risks
Risks at CasinoTopsOnline are managed through an Information Risk Management Framework adopted to ensure the timely identification and appropriate treatment of such risks, enabling the business to adopt a risk-based approach integrated into their decision making processes.
It is the responsibility of each member of staff to adhere to the Information Security Policy. All managers are directly responsible for implementing the Information Security requirements within their respective teams. The Management Representative has direct responsibility for designing, planning, implementing and operating the ISMS within CasinoTopsOnline.
The Internal Audit Committee has direct responsibility for verifying the effectiveness of the information security management system. This Information Security Policy is subject to review when significant changes occur in the organization.