NO DEPOSIT CASINOS BONUS
Free casino money is the most traditional and widely offered type of bonus by online casinos. If you search on other sites for no-deposit casino bonuses be aware that anything over $100 free smells fishy. Casinos offering these “too generous” bonuses are most often “rogue” and you’ll have to wait for months to bank your winnings or in the worst case never see your winnings!
At CasinoTopsOnline.com we search only for reputable casino sites that offer the best no deposit bonuses; so you can feel safe playing at all recommended online casinos available on our website. If you love no deposit promotions check out our list of Free Spins bonuses.
How Does a Casino No Deposit Bonus Work?
We all love to gamble for free. There's no denying it. However, no deposit bonuses are not free to online casinos. Many operators need to get creative in order to win over customers and one way of doing so is by offering players a no deposit bonus. You'll quickly discover that these type of bonuses won’t come close to the traditional deposit bonuses with regards to the amount offered, as they tend to come with fewer restrictions when it comes to withdrawing funds.
Some online casinos offer their no deposit bonuses tied to free spins instead of offering a ‘£10 No Deposit Bonus’ for instance. It makes it easier for the casino to control which games players should be playing and because of the fact that free spins are purchased from game providers. No Deposit bonuses are a way for online casinos to give players the freedom to explore the site and try a few of their games with no pressure. Casinos who offer these types of bonuses understand the fact that when offering no deposit bonuses or free cash, players will be more inclined to make deposits with real money to further explore the site and their casino games, rather than having to wager your bonus 35 times over. It’s a tactic which has been used for years - and it works.
The best part about free cash bonuses is that almost all online casinos will let you withdraw the winnings you make, which is why no deposit bonuses are such a hit amongst players and always sought after. Even though most online casinos have no wagering requirements over free cash bonuses, you should always go over the terms and conditions, as they might state that to keep your free cash, you would need to place your bets within the first hour of signing up.
Different Types of Casino No Deposit Bonuses
As like all other casino bonuses, no deposit bonuses come in different forms. These types of bonuses are usually targeted to players who have never made a deposit at the online casino before, however, there are ways where casinos give back to existing players too. The following are the most common no deposit bonuses offered to new and existing players.
Free Cash - Typically a small amount of free cash given to new players to explore the site and try a few casino games, completely on the house.
No Deposit Free Spins - The casino will give players free spins with no wagering requirements, but usually specifies which online slots the free spins need to be used on.
Free Spins / Free Play - The same as above with the only difference that players will need to use the free spins within a specific time.
Cash Backs - As a gesture of goodwill, some casinos will offer this type of ‘bonus’ as a way to give back to their players after incurring losses on the site.
Any bonus is always going to be welcomed by casino players as the casinos that go the extra mile by offering no deposit bonuses are going to be remembered as one of the generous ones of all. Just like testing a product before buying it, it’s important to test a casino site before depositing your own money and there’s no better way than playing casino games for real money on the house.
Reasons for No Deposit Bonuses
We’re all led to believe that when anyone, particularly an online casino, gives away freebies, they’re always looking for something in return. This is the case for the most part, but there are occasions where casinos are being genuine with their intentions. For instance, when an online casino reaches a milestone in their journey, such an anniversary, it’s a cause for celebration. They do this by offering new and existing players different types of no deposit bonuses, including cash backs and free spins. Another reason for free cash bonuses is when players celebrate their birthdays. Online casinos feel obliged to give something back on this special day and these little gestures go a long way in keeping players happy and loyal.
Advantages and Disadvantages of No Deposit Bonuses
There are many online casinos that offer no-deposit bonuses when you play specific online slots. These bonuses often come in the form of free spins. You as the player will receive a certain amount of spins or a specific amount of money. We’ve listed the reasons you should take advantage of these no-deposit bonuses.
- Free Cash - We all love free things and that is essentially what a no deposit bonus is, free money for playing online slots. All you have to do is sign up and the amount will be deposited into your account. The bonus normally comes in the form of cash or free spins. If it is free spins you will receive a specific number of spins for a certain online slot and all your following wins will be added into your account.
- Increase Your Winnings - Your winning odds are increased by all no deposit bonuses. And as we all know more money leads to more spins. If Lady Luck is on your side you might even hit a jackpot when using your bonus amount. And even if you don’t hit the jackpot your winnings will definitely increase thanks to these bonuses. In the end you might have a larger bankroll to start with.
- More Practice - While winning money is always nice to have, it is not the only reason you should use these no deposit bonus offers. Free bonus money and free spins allow you to practice playing the games you’re interested in. It’s a risk-free session of fun and entertainment that can be used to try new strategies. Slots are known to be based on luck but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t strategies you should consider using.
- Checking an Online Casino - You can also use your no deposit bonus to check out the online slot machines before you make your first deposit. There may be new game variations on a site and you can play them while deciding whether you want to continue playing at this certain online casino or rather move on to the next one. It’s a risk-free way of previewing an online slot before you spend your hard-earned money.
- Testing New Games - Another reason to use your free cash is to test out the casino’s new games. Most of the time casinos offer free bonuses on their new slots games or their most popular games. You can test out the new games before you decide to continue with your own money or not. These bonuses benefit both new players and the veteran online slots gamblers.
Here are some of the advantages of trying no deposit bonuses on online slots:
- You get to play online slots for free and keep your winnings.
- It’s a great way to play with real money paid by the online casino. There is a certain thrill when playing with the casino’s money while you stand a chance to keep all your winnings.
- You can play for as little as an hour or even more depending on how long the no deposit bonus money or free spins last before you have to start paying for yourself.
Quick Overview of Pros and Cons
|Free cash is yours to keep
||Maximum cashout in winnings might come with limitations
|Almost all no deposit bonuses come with no wagering requirements
||If wagering requirements are enforced, they are usually high (50x to 100x)
|Great way to explore the site and play games for free
||Don't let yourself get pulled into gambling just because there is a no deposit offer - always play for fun
|Able to wager more per spin
||Free Spins usually come with at low stakes (0.10 or 0.01 cents), making big wins impossible
|Free to play any game you choose to (in most cases)
||Bonus funds or free spins might be restricted to one game
What You Should Know About Casinos With Free Signup Bonuses
Even though no deposit bonuses are the best kind of bonuses because you don’t need to risk a dime, there are still things you need to weary of. For instance, there is almost always a cap on the amount of winnings you’re able to make from your no deposit bonus. This is done so that casinos don’t lose too much since these bonuses will be given to a huge number of players. If everyone had to make a decent profit from the free cash bonus, the casino will take a huge hit and might impair their future operations. This is why it’s paramount to read over the terms and conditions carefully to ensure you qualify for the bonus and won’t be disappointed.
Sometimes, online casinos impose restrictions on bet sizes when playing casino games to limit your win potential and avoid catastrophes. It’s understandable too, as the sheer volume of players using no deposit bonuses who will make a return can run into the hundreds.
New casinos tend to be more extravagant when it comes down to promotions, especially no deposit bonuses as they’re trying to stand out from the crowd and get noticed. However, make sure to do your own research and read reviews about the casino, particularly their withdrawal policy and if they had any negative incidents. The more established and well-known casinos have a reputation for being trustworthy and you can feel rest assured that you’ll have no problems when it comes down to withdrawing your winnings from no deposit bonuses.
NOTE: Most of the online casinos which offer free cash (no-deposit) sign up bonuses have employed a wagering system and bonus conditions to prevent abuse of their bonuses, i.e. no-deposit bonuses almost always carry wagering requirements. Before accepting a bonus always make sure to read through the terms and conditions!
In our bonus reviews the max cashout info indicates the maximum amount that players are allowed to withdraw after the completion of wagering requirements. If there is No Limits showing that means that there is no maximum limit on the amount you may withdraw. Most often players from the United Kingdom and Ireland have no restrictions on the amount they can withdraw from no-deposit cash bonuses.