Getting started at an online casino shouldn’t need to cost the earth. With a deposit of C$20, you can unlock some great deals and a top-class experience at many sites in Canada. C$20 deposit casinos are popular and whilst there are loads out there - should you trust them with your cash?Read more
5 eWallets To Gamble Safely
According to new laws coming into effect on the 14th of April 2020, credit cards are now illegal to use at online casinos in the United Kingdom. As the UK Gaming Commission has decided that credit cards are no longer safe, it’s important to find an eWallet alternative that will suit your pocket and keep your funds safe. There are many eWallets available for use on the market and here are the top 5 choices for you to consider before you make your next deposit!
5 trusted eWallets To Keep You Playing
Being a responsible gambler is about more than just knowing how to set a budget or deciding on a limit for your losses and deposits. Playing like a pro also involves understanding where your money is going and who has access to your information. Choosing the correct eWallet is an important part of this process.
- Trustly – One of the most trusted names in the business, Trustly was founded in 2008. A great choice for casino players all around the world and it goes to show as they hit 1 billion users in 2019! After reaching this momentous occasion, Trustly created their Payout Express product to make withdrawing winnings from online casinos easier than ever.
- Neteller – If you’ve spent any amount of time in the online casino space, you’ve probably seen the name ‘Neteller’ floating around. A popular choice among punters, Neteller has a standard deposit fee of 2.5% and a minimum deposit of $20 applies when using the service. Supported by thousands of websites, it’s easy to use and having access to your cash in an instant couldn’t be easier.
- PayPal – Not just for use at online casino sites, PayPal is one of the biggest names among eWallet services. Popular among online shoppers as well as online gamblers, PayPal is safe to use and provides many layers of protection with every transaction. The initial set up of an account can be tricked depending on where you reside, but using the service is simple and makes life much easier!
- Skrill – Previously known as Moneybookers, Skrill is a cheap way to make deposits and withdrawals. Another very popular choice among punters, Skrill has an anti-fraud team that works tirelessly to make sure their users are safe. With low fees and the potential to pay nothing at all, Skrill is a top-notch choice for players from all around the world.
- Boku – If you’re a fan of using your mobile device to keep track of your funds, Boku is a great choice. Not only available for mobile casinos, but this payment method can also be used by making a deposit that pulls funds directly from your mobile account. The only downside to this eWallet is the fact that there’s a limit to how much you can deposit. Maximum deposits of £10 per transaction and £30 per day are applicable.
Need an online casino to start playing? Try your hand at one of our top UK casinos. Play with these methods on our top 10 online casinos today!
Latest News View all
Without a doubt, Las Vegas is the gambling mecca of the world, with millions of people visiting its bright lights every year. Most people head straight for the legendary Strip which is host to the biggest and well-known casinos. For many, it’s unthinkable to gamble at any other casino than the 30 which line the iconic Las Vegas Boulevard.Read more
Looking for an online casino that allows you to deposit a minimum of just $10? Good news - you have come to the right place. We are seeing more and more of these sites popping up for players in Canada, and they offer some great advantages.Read more
Italy and England will face each other on Sunday at Wembley in what has been an existing European Championship tournament. Hosted a year later due to the pandemic, the Euro 2020 will come to an end on Sunday at 3 pm, with the final taking place at Wembley. Is it coming home? Or is it coming to Rome? Let’s see what the bookmakers say.Read more
Let’s face it, most of us love a bonus. These are the joyous treats that keep us ticking and give us that little bit extra. Making us feel welcome at our favourite online casinos, or rewarding us for our loyalty. They come in all different shapes and sizes these days, as sites compete for our business.Read more
Crypto bring with it new opportunities and for all those online casino players who prefer to use cryptocurrencies for their gambling payments, we know of several online casinos that support Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies as a payment method. So, which of these sites can we recommend for 2021?Read more
It is always a momentous occasion when someone wins an online jackpot from a casino. And while many of us believe that they do not come around so frequently, several big winners were recorded in 2020. So, keep playing and you never know, you could be the very next person to claim a jackpot payout. Let’s have a look at the biggest online jackpot wins of 2020.Read more
UK online casinos that offer a £100 deposit bonus are quite common, especially as we see an increase in the number of online casinos, which results in greater competition between them - and better offers for players!Read more
Bankroll Warriors is our hit casino podcast, offering you a look into the world of the best slot games online at the top casinos around. So get right for lights, camera, and spin! Whether you’re after discovering the best bonuses or just after some suggestions for a new game, our new all-star streamer team has got what you need.Read more
You've watched the show, and now you want to play along with the Jon and Drew themselves - read on to find out how to get the best promos to maximise your bankroll with the Bankroll Warriors!Read more
Europe is a hotbed for casino gaming activity, and there’s little wonder. With locations like Monte Carlo, London and Malta all playing host to exciting casino escapades, it has quite the popular appeal for players. It is also due to this that many online casino slots have become popular in their own right with players from the continent. So, which ones can be considered the five favourites of European casino players? We’ve got a look at each of these and their inbuilt features below.Read more