While many people may have heard of the Skrill e-wallet and, consequently, the Paysafe Group, perhaps something of lesser note is the Rapid Transfer option. This is a part of the Paysafe Group, and it allows for money transfers to take place from your bank account directly into another account, such as that of an online casino.
deposit: Depending on bank
Cashout: Depending on bank
Transferring funds to and from online casino accounts have always been a complicated process for players. It is one of the biggest struggles the iGaming industry has endured but over the past few years, there have been many breakthroughs to rectify this.
Online payment methods such as Trustly have been created to provide players with safe, speedy and alternative ways to fund their casino accounts.
Online Casinos that Accept Trustly
|Rank Casino Name Bonus Offer Visit Casino|
The Story Behind Trustly
Trustly was founded in 2008 with a mission to make online banking payments convenient for all. Trustly, previously known as InstantBank, is a Swedish online payment method based in Stockholm. The payment method enables you to make payments directly from your online banking account to a large number of online merchants including online casinos.
This payment provider has received multiple rewards for being one of the fastest-growing Swedish technological companies. Over their first 2 years, Trustly managed to reach 1 million transactions and as of today, they process about 9 million transactions a month.
Trustly is one of the top payment methods currently available in 29 territories across the globe. As such you will find a large number of online casinos that offer Trustly as a payment method. If you have a bank account at one of the partner banks then all you need to do is pick one of the top Trustly online casinos and get started.
With Trustly you’ll get to make instant transfers to and from your bank account and casino account in no time.
How to Deposit at Trustly Casino Sites
Using Trustly for payments at your chosen online casino is incredibly simple. Unlike other payment options, there is no need to open an account. All that is needed to continue is your online banking details from your Trustly partner bank. There are only four steps to depositing with Trustly at your chosen casino:
- Head to the cashier and select Trustly as your payment method;
- A simple form will appear – choose the bank you have a credit/savings account with;
- Fill out your banking details on the form;
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and confirm your details.
If all the steps are followed correctly your deposited amount should be in your casino account momentarily. Keep in mind that you have to bank at a Trustly partner bank in order to deposit or withdraw via this payment method.
|Oscar Berglund (CEO @ Trustly)|
|"We already see high demand from merchants that are looking for Open Banking solutions and a compelling alternative to card payments."|
Fees to Use Trustly to Play Online
Trustly is one of the payment methods available that charges no service fees for transactions. That being said, some online casinos do charge a service fee for players using Trustly as a payment option. It’s also important to check in with your bank and see if they will charge fees for any transactions made via Trustly. All online casinos will generally have their payment methods and the fees attached to transactions via these payment options available on their website.
Trustly Withdrawal Speed
One of the perks of using Trustly as your withdrawal payment method is higher withdrawal limits and instant processing. Depending on the partner bank your withdrawal can be in your account within minutes or 72 hours. The withdrawal speed of Trustly withdrawals is solely based on how long it takes to transfer the funds to your selected bank account.
Best Trustly Online Casinos
There are many reasons to choose an online casino offering Trustly as a payment method. Not only do some of these online casinos offer exclusive Trustly but they are also licensed and regulated. When using Trustly as a payment method at an online casino you don’t need to create an account or reach for your debit or credit card.
All that is required is your online banking ID and password for instant deposits and withdrawals. Not only do you get to play at top-rated online casinos offering the best games, security and bonuses but you have the comfort of a Pay and Play payment method. Here are some of the best ones available.
|Rank||Casino||Bonus Amount||Free Spins||Link|
|1||LeoVegas||Up to €700||N/A||Review|
|2||Rizk||Up to €100||50||Review|
|3||Spin Rider||Up to €4500||50||Review|
|4||SlotsMillion||Up to €100||100||Review|
|5||VideoSlots||Up to €200||11||Review|
Pros and Cons of Trustly
As with any other payment option, there are advantages and disadvantages to using Trustly in online casinos. That being said, Trustly offers advantages and disadvantages to online casino players. This payment method is extremely convenient to use and available as a payment option in most reputable online casinos.
- Quick deposits and withdrawals
- No additional fees
- Available in many casinos
- Not available in some regions
- No personal accounts
- Bank or casino may charge fees
Advantages of Trustly Casinos
- Quick Deposits and Withdrawals: Unlike other payment methods, Trustly doesn’t have a long processing period attached to deposits and withdrawals. Transfers of deposits and especially withdrawals are generally instant;
- Perfect for Online Casino: Trustly is a payment method well-known in the casino industry as it has been created with online casino players in mind. The payment option is available in many of the top-rated online casinos across the EU;
- No additional service fees: A great benefit of using Trustly is that they don’t charge players fees for transactions to and from casino accounts;
- Widely available in the EU: Trustly is available in 29 countries within the European Union enabling players in these regions instant access to their Pay and Play payment solution;
- It’s user-friendly: Using Trustly as a payment option is extremely easy as there are no redirects to other websites to complete your transactions. All that’s needed is to fill in the simple pop-up form when it appears on your screen;
- Available on Mobile: Trustly runs seamlessly on all mobile devices allowing you to fill in the pop-up form from any device. This makes it easier to enjoy your mobile gaming on the go without worrying about deposits or withdrawals;
- Transactions are highly secure: All payments made via Trustly are protected by the latest encryption technology and your selected Trustly bank. In addition, Trustly never reveals any of your banking details to the online casino meaning all your private information remains protected.
Disadvantages of Trustly Casinos
- No Personal Accounts: One of the downsides is that you can’t have a personal account where you can monitor your payments via Trustly. This meaning you won’t be able to check your payment history;
- Restricted in many regions: Trustly is currently only available to EU citizens who have a banking account with one of the Trustly partner banks. This restricts players from other regions to enjoy the Pay and Play payment solution offered in many online casinos;
- Third-Party Hidden fees: While Trustly charges no fees for their service your selected bank or online casino could charge a fee when you use this payment option for deposits or withdrawals. It’s always best to check and see if the bank or online casino have service charges that will be applied when choosing this payment method.
Special Casino Bonuses Using Trustly
No online casino would be complete without its range of bonus rewards and promotions. Using alternative payment options such as Trustly could lead to additional bonuses at your selected online casino. The Trustly casino bonus system ensures you get special bonus rewards when registering or remaining at certain online casinos.
These bonuses can range from deposit bonuses to free spins and no deposit bonuses. The most common special bonuses you’ll find are deposit bonuses often given as a welcome or general deposit reward.
Customer Support at Trustly
Trustly’s customer support is available on their website through their customer support portal. You can contact them through their contact form on their site, or give them a call +44 20 3917 4826 on weekdays between 9:00 and 12:00 CET.
Payment Methods Similar to Trustly
There are quite a few similar payment methods that you can use to make payments. Here are a few of our favourites.
Online Casinos With Rapid TransferRead more
Online Casinos With Pay N PlayRead more
Pay N Play is a payment solution by Trustly that allows players to skip the registration process simply by making a deposit to an online casino. This makes it one of the fastest ways of depositing at casinos. When it comes to withdrawing funds, it is instantaneous and the money in your account can be used in real-time as soon as you withdraw.
Online Casinos With NetellerRead more
NETELLER is similar to Skrill and is the most widely accepted method for playing online. You can fund your NETELLER account using credit/debit cards, bank transfer, instant electronic funds transfer, GiroPay, and supported local payment methods in your country. You can access your account balance and transaction history anytime, anywhere, via the NETELLER website.
Online Casinos With SkrillRead more
Skrill/MoneyBookers is a secure and convenient method to transfer funds online, providing real-time instant payments. You do not need to expose any credit card information when you play at online casinos.. You can fund your Skrill account using credit/debit cards, bank transfer, instant electronic funds transfer, GiroPay and other payment methods in over 30 countries.
Using Trustly in the UK
Casino players in the UK who want to use Trustly to help facilitate their payments can do so, as it is available in quite a few UK online casinos, as well as other online merchants. It's quick and easy to use, and makes access to online gaming much easier.
Using Trustly in Europe
Trustly is found across Europe, in many different casinos. It makes for a gameplay experience that's easy and accessible in many online EU casinos.
Trustworthiness and Security of Trustly
The name of this payment method says it all, and after tons of research, it can safely be said that Trustly is a trustworthy online payment method. This payment method is available to use in the majority of online casinos, offers additional layers of security and provides players with a simple and quick way to enjoy their gameplay.
Since its launch, Trustly has received multiple rewards and very few complaints. This payment operator strives for perfection when it comes to online payments between customers and merchants. Not only do they incorporate the highest levels of security such as data encryption but they are also fully licensed and regulated.
License and Address of Trustly
Trustly is a Swedish online payment solution that was launched in 2008 from their headquarters in Oslo. This payment method is fully licensed and regulated by the Swedish financial supervisory authority. While they have their headquarters in Oslo, they also have offices in Barcelona, Cologne and London.
Using Trustly to Gamble
Trustly has become one of the most reputable and trusted payment methods preferred by most EU online casino players today. With the convenience of paying directly from your Trustly partner bank account to your chosen casino, there is less hassle and more time to enjoy the online casino entertainment.
Using Trustly for online gambling ensures you will have a wide number of online casinos to choose from, additional bonus rewards and speedy payouts. Apart from that, there is the added benefit of having an additional layer of security added to your payments.
Enjoy instant deposits and withdrawals via Trustly at top-rated online casinos today.
FAQ about Trustly
Got a few more questions about Trustly? Check out our most frequently asked ones below.
Can I use Trustly at online casinos?
Yes, Trustly is a reputable online payment option that can be used at the majority of online casinos. The payment option is available for transferring funds to and from your account. As long as you have a bank account at an existing Trustly partner bank you will be able to use the payment option at an online casino.
Is Trustly free to use to gamble?
Yes, Trustly does not charge any fees for payments made to and from your Trustly partner bank. However, some online casinos and Trustly partner banks will charge fees on deposits or withdrawals.
Which countries accept Trustly?
Trustly is currently accepted in over 20 territories including Austria, Scotland, Spain, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Malta, Finland, Greece, Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Romania, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Croatia and Portugal.
This page was written in 2019 and is now maintained and regularly updated by Sean Johnson. Should you have any questions or see any discrepancies on this page, feel free to reach out to him at firstname.lastname@example.org. The casino list at the beginning of the page is revised each month, to ensure we only offer the very best casino sites to our readers. For a list of references used to create this page, please see below.