List Your Casino on CasinoTopsOnline
Are you looking for more players and haven't seen your site listed in our rankings? We're always looking for new casinos to list as we want to bring the best and newest options to our players.
If you want to find out more about our listing and rating process, you can check out our complete review process here.
Listing Criteria From Our Reviewers
Although we're keen to get plenty of great casinos on our site, we have to ensure that they meet our listing criteria. This means that every casino must meet a certain set of standards and be reviewed by our team. These are the main points that we look out for:
- Licence and jurisdiction: One of the first things we look for is the licencing information provided by the casino. We verify whether the licence is valid and make the necessary checks to ensure that the casino is complying with the regulations set by the authority granting it the licence.
- Quality games: It’s vital that the casino’s games are high quality and do not lag. They should also be available to play on desktop and mobile without having the quality and experience compromised.
- Leading software: The casino’s games should be powered by the best software providers in the industry. The latest released titles should also be available to play at the casino.
- Customer support: Online casinos should offer quality support through live chat, phone, and/or email. Service should also be conducted in a swift and friendly manner.
- Fair Gaming: Casinos should be properly licenced and are preferably audited by eCogra, as well as have games which are independently tested. The logo must be displayed in the footer of the casino.
- Withdrawal time: We want to ensure that casinos offer speedy withdrawals which aren't longer than average. Usually, a good casino has a withdrawal time of not more than 48 hours maximum.
- Bonuses and promotions: When it comes to bonuses, we make sure to check the bonus and its terms to confirm that everything is reasonable and fair. We also favour bonuses with low or no wagering requirements. Casinos with high wagering often have tough conditions making it impossible for players to actually benefit from the bonus.
Casino Listing Process
Once a casino approaches us to be listed or we come across a new casino, the first step of our partnership process is that the casino fills in a form detailing information on the brand and its operations. After we receive the form, we conduct compliance checks by verifying the licences and vetting the terms and conditions as well as other policies. We also create accounts with the casino and test out a number of features to know more about the user experience, this way we can let you know what to expect in our reviews.
How to Get Listed on CasinoTopsOnline
If you believe that your casino meets our listing criteria then feel free to get in touch so we can talk about writing a review for your casino and placing it within our rankings!
Casino Listing on CasinoTopsOnline FAQs
How does CasinoTopsOnline rate casinos?
At CasinoTopsOnline we take great care in reviewing and testing many features of the casinos to be able to provide our users with the most accurate review. There are several checks done including the pre-listing checks mentioned on this page as well as the checks done to assign a rating to the casino using our in-house rating system, CasinoTopsOnline Trust Score.
Why should I list my casino on CasinoTopsOnline?
Apart from our English site, we have 15 other sites in different languages. Through our large portfolio of sites, we are able to reach users in many countries across different continents. To find out how we can help your casino reach your target players you can reach out to our team by sending an email to email@example.com.
Do casinos pay to be listed on CasinoTopsOnline?
The short answer is yes. We are an affiliate site, meaning that we receive a commission every time a user clicks to visit a casino and makes the first deposit. This does not impact our ratings or rankings, and if a casino does not meet our high standards, the status and rating will be changed to reflect such.