About Evolution Gaming
Games by Evolution
The difference between Live Gaming and normal slots or virtual gaming, is the fact that real tables, dealers, and machinery is used in Live Gaming. You are able to interact with the dealers via your PC or laptop. It is as if you are actually seated at the tables themselves.
Because the game is live streamed, it means that several players can occupy a table, exactly like in a normal land-based casino. You are able to chat with everyone at the table through an interactive chat feature. This type of gambling brings the social value of interaction right into your living room, bedroom, or study. The staff/dealers are extremely friendly, as well as helpful and patient with newcomers who are trying to settle in. The idea is to provide a stress-free environment for one and all.
Games on offer include table favourites, such as Blackjack, Baccarat, 5 variants of Roulette, 3 Card Poker, Casino Hold’em, Texas Holden, and many others. In fact, although a new stride in development for Evolution Gaming, they have introduced their first Live Slot called Mermaid Fortune.
In case you want to give them all a go, the feature that sets Live Online Casino apart from an actual casino visit, is the fact that you can play up to 4 different games at once via a 4-way split screen. Technology always seems to come out on top these days.
Mobile Gaming with Evolution Gaming
Everyone in the technology industry will tell you that the current trend at the moment, is that everyone wants to be able to run their lives from the palm of their hands, hence the boom in mobile device technology, such as Smartphones, tablets and the like.
Evolution Mobile Live Casino opens up a brand-new world of opportunity, like an extended game floor. It includes new places to play, extended playing times, new demographics, closer customer relationships and more.
When a mobile game is released, it is not just released across one or two tables, but across all tables for that game. Mobile games include:
• Live Roulette
• Casino Hold’em
• Three Card Poker
• VIP Games Solutions (Bespoke gaming)
Mobile games are supported on the following devices:
• iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini (All Generations)
• Android Tablets
• iPhone (All Generations)
• Android Smartphones
The games are optimised for each device to ensure the smoothest of gameplay. You now no longer have to compromise on quality when changing from your PC to your mobile device to play your favourite table.
What sets Evolution Gaming apart from the rest?
• The live dealers are always courteous, polite, and communicate clearly at the tables, to ensure a relaxed gaming experience.
• The dealers ensure great relationship building with regulars, and keep up a great rapport with the consumer.
• The team is based on integrity and teamwork, ensuring honest dealings with all parties involved, and striving together to create an environment of excellence in all spheres.
• Innovation, flexibility and reliability sets Evolution Gaming over and above their competitors.
• Evolution Gaming software has become very popular because it integrates so easily, and so well with most existing software, without interfering with other virtual casino software that a casino may also be running.
History and Background of Evolution Gaming
2006 - Evolution Gaming was founded in Europe as a revolutionary live dealer platform. The present Charmain and majority shareholder, Jens Van Bahr, co-founded the company off the back of being CEO of Oriflame Sri Lanka. His experience in the corporate world together with his entrepreneurial flare set Evolution Gaming on a trajectory course towards success.
2007 and 2009 – These three years saw the first agreements signed with key operators including the likes of Gala Coral, Party Gaming, William Hill, Blue Square, Gaming VC, Expekt, VC Bet, Bet-at-Home.com, 888, SportingBet, Ladbrokes, Unibet, Paddy Power, and SkyBet.
By 2009, the soaring customer demand forced Evolution Gaming to expand their state of the art TV production studios in Riga to quadruple its size. By 2010 the facility was over 2000 square meters in area space.
2012 – This year saw the introduction of the mobile gaming launch. All the while more games are being added to the regular portfolio with Live Casinos operators joining the brand yearly. Among those was the Lottomatica Vegas Club Live Casino.
2013 – 2015 – This era sees several new additions to the game listings, including new Roulette titles, Baccarat, and Poker. 2013 saw the 100th live table open. Most notable in this era was the opening of the Malta Studio in 2014, which complemented the main HQ in Riga, Latvia.
2016 – 2017 – By 2016, Evolution Gaming had launched its 7th European studio at Grand Casino in Bucharest, making it the first certified Live Casino in Romania. In 2017, Evolution Gaming was listed on Nadaq Stockholm on 07 June.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Since its inception in 2006, Evolution Gaming has won numerous awards, cementing their position as the top Live Casino provider in the World. Awards and notable achievements include:
• EGR Live Casino Software Supplier of the Year 2010
• Software Rise Star of the Year in 2010
• First Live Casino provider to be approved by AAMS in Italy and launched in this market (2011)
• EGR Live Casino Software Supplier of the Year 2011
• EGR Live Casino Software Supplier of the Year 2012
• EGR Live Casino Software Supplier of the Year 2013
• First Live Casino provider to gain New Jersey Preliminary Waiver approval (2013).
• EGR Live Casino Software Supplier of the Year 2014
• EGR Live Casino Software Supplier of the Year 2015
• EGR Live Casino Software Supplier of the Year 2016
• EGR Live Casino Software Supplier of the Year 2017
(NB: Software Supplier of the year for 8 years running).
SUPPORT AND SERVICE
Live gaming needs live support, and in keeping with the quality of the brand presented by Evolution Gaming, there are customer service agents available to deal with any issues 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
However, with the high availability and fail safes built into every Evolution Gaming solution, and with live staff responsible for operations and not computers, all potential issues are usually dealt with straight away before they escalate into real problems.
Licencing, Certification, and Accreditations
As leaders in the industry, Evolution Gaming ensures 100% compliance with all laws and regulations to undertake in the industry of ‘online gambling’, and adhere strongly to the support of responsible gambling.
Evolution Gaming is licensed and accredited by:
• AGCC (Alderney Gambling Control Commission) – Category 2 Associate Certificate.
• UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission) – Combined remote operating license.
• MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) – Class 4 License.
• Romania National Gambling Office – Class 2 License.
• Kansspel Commissie (Belgium Gaming Commission) – Vergunning Klasse E (Class E license)
• International Standards Organisation – ISO 27001:2013 Accredited
Evolution Gaming is certified by:
• AAMS (Amministrazione Autonoma Monopoli di Stato) in Italy.
• SKAT (Danish Tax Authority) in Denmark.
• DGA (Danish Gaming Authority) in Denmark.
• DGOJ (Direccion General de Ordenacion del Juego) in Spain.
• Murcia Certified in Spain.
A concern that might cross any online gambler’s mind, may be that the games could be rigged. Evolution Gaming have gone through great lengths to ensure that decks and machines are never tampered with. One way that they have gone about guaranteeing randomness, is by employing two reputable auditing houses (TST and eCogra) to randomly audit their casinos and games. The seal of approval and date of last audit can be found at the bottom of any Evolution Gaming casino webpage.
Casinos hosting Evolution Gaming
There are over 100 casinos that currently support Evolution Gaming software. Of these providers, there are a number of unscrupulous ones that you ought to avoid. You can link up with an approved casino right here on CasinoTopsOnline.com.
The top 3 casinos, and among the first online casinos to take on the Evolution Gaming brand are:
• William Hill Vegas Live
This is one of the biggest online casinos in the United Kingdom, firmly planted as a top international brand. This strong and stable platform is provided by Evolution Gaming. Upon registration, you will receive a 25 Pound ‘first time’ bonus to play with.
• 888 Live
Upon sign up here, you may be rewarded with a 140 Euro sign-up bonus to boost your bankroll. Being a ‘heavy traffic’ site, Evolution Gaming place special attention on improving their platform regularly.
• Mr Green Live
Of the 3 casinos, this is the newest operator to run on the Evolution Gaming platform. It is a reputable online casino in the industry. Should you opt for ‘Live Play’, then Mr Green will double your credits loaded upon registration. This bonus is unfortunately only for first time registration.
Along with the above giants, we have listed a number of certified and approved casinos that you may want to try. Each one tried and tested, and guaranteed to give you a hassle free and entertaining gambling experience:
Queen Vegas Casino, Bitstarz Casino, Trada Casino, IWCasino, Novibet Casino, Caribic Casino, RioBet Casino, LimoPlay Casino, EuroCasino Bet, BitCasino.io, Betworld Casino, and Fortune Jack Casino.
Evolution Gaming offers a unique online gaming atmosphere that will have you coming back for more. The social side of ‘Live Online Casinos’, combined with the privacy of your own home, serves to provide a wonderful hybrid gaming experience that offers you the best of what both gambling worlds can conjure up.
Begin the next level of online gambling entertainment today, and use CasinoTopsOnline.com to help you get started.