Canada is home to an exciting selection of casinos, including live and online casinos. Players can enjoy an entertaining mix of card games, table games, slots, and other casino games. Maple Country features an ever-evolving set of statutory requirements for casino players. It’s now possible to enjoy fully regulated online casinos in Canada. The rules and regulations are implemented to ensure that only the best casino sites, casino games, and casino bonuses are presented to players.
Best Online Casinos in Canada - Top 10 Casino Sites of 2023
Online Casinos in Canada
An expansive list of legal online gambling sites in Ontario (and other provinces) is readily available to Canadian casino players. We routinely update our content to present you with the best online casinos in Canada. Whether you’re a first-time player or a veteran of the gaming scene, you can pick and choose all your favourite games instantly. Our top casino lists are continually checked and updated to reflect Canada's dynamic growth in the online gaming industry. We welcome you to an exciting new gaming arena populated with the best gambling sites in the industry.
Top Rated Canadian Online Casino 2023
CasinoTopsOnline makes use of affiliate links, meaning if you click on the toplists or the visit button to go to a casino and make a deposit, we receive a commission without additional cost to you. This does not affect the bonus offer or the quality of the information we provide on our site. We take pride in making sure we write unbiased reviews and provide you with accurate information about gambling online.
Best Online Casinos in Canada By Category
Check out our top real money casinos in Canada for February 2023 recommendations:
|📋 Best Rated Canadian Casino||Ice Casino|
|🏆 Best CA Sportsbetting Casino||GG Bet Casino|
|💎 Best Canadian Mobile Casino||Jackpot Village Casino|
|🎲 Best Casino with CAD Offers||Vulkan Vegas Casino|
|✔️ Best for Customer Support||Dream Vegas Casino|
How We Rank the Best Canadian Online Casino
Our extensive experience with gambling sites allows us to offer helpful advice to online casino players. Our in-house gambling experts and online casino consultants have worked with many leading Canadian casinos and industry-leading software providers. We understand the complex regulatory framework and intricacies of online gambling. As such, we are happy to share our experience with you.
Our online casino reviews are based on ratings. Each casino is evaluated according to multiple criteria:
- Games and Software – Canadian players prefer top-quality casino games and lots of them. A combination of established software providers like Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, Yggdrasil, and Evolution Gaming brings plenty of gaming variety to the scene. We assess industry-leading software providers and their casino games, in addition to up-and-coming software providers. Video slots, classic slots, Jackpot slots, card games (Blackjack, Baccarat, Pai Gow, etc.), roulette, craps, video poker, instant win games, and others are assessed. The more, the merrier. Instant play functionality direct from the browser (HTML 5) is preferred.
- Bonuses and Promotional Offers – The best online casinos in Canada routinely offer players an exciting array of promotional offers. These include no-deposit bonuses, match deposit bonuses, multi-deposit bonuses, cashback offers, friend referral bonuses, game-specific promos, tournaments, leaderboard challenges, and more. While variety is important, so are all the terms and conditions, a.k.a. wagering requirements. We go through all of this information with a fine tooth comb to ensure that players will be happy.
- Customer Support – Canadian online casino players demand prompt, professional, and polite customer support from their online casinos. We recognize this and actively seek only the best online casinos in Canada. To this end, we focus on the available options, such as live chat functionality 24/7, email service, on-site contact forms, FAQs, telephone numbers, land-based addresses, and dedicated social media accounts for community interaction. Both French and English language services are required.
- Banking Options – The world is changing, and so are the banking options at online casinos. Traditional payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, NETELLER, Interac, PayPal, Skrill, ecoPayz, Instadebit, bank transfer, and wire transfer remain popular. Other options are also gaining favour, notably Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other Cryptocurrency payment methods. We examine online casinos' deposit and withdrawal methods, the minimum and maximum amounts per transaction, the processing times, and the fees. All the best online casinos have low minimum deposit amounts, such as C$10, with high maximums for the high rollers.
Online Casinos in Canada in Focus
A review of the local industry has determined that 22% of Canadian gamblers play online. With so many casinos available to Canadian players, it was difficult choosing our top 5. Find out more about the top online casinos in Canada.
Ice Casino is a frosted wonderland of exciting online casino games. Powered by a multi-vendor platform of providers, Ice Casino offers generous bonuses for newbies and a smattering of promotional offers for existing players. A winter wonderland of entertainment, players can enjoy table games, live casino, aviator games, slots, roulette, video poker, instant win games, classic slots, and speciality games. This multi-vendor platform is a responsible gaming operator by design and features reputable banking methods, third-party auditors, and attentive customer support.
GG Bet Casino
A Canadian favourite, GG Bet Casino bristles with excitement. Set against a black backdrop with neon orange text, this user-friendly operator features an exciting array of games. Slots, Card Games, Drops & Wins, Live Casino, JetX, Table Games, Instant Games, and Megaways™ are readily available. Top-notch providers such as Wazdan, Yggdrasil, NetEnt, Endorphina, and Betsoft are in play.
Casino players can contact support anytime, with email and telephone assistance available. Promotions include welcome bonuses, weekly bonuses, provider campaigns, and weekend bonuses. Various Canadian-friendly payment options are available, including MasterCard, Visa, EcoPayz, Paysafecard, GiroPay, and Interac. The casino and live casino feature the hottest games from the best providers.
Jackpot Village Casino
Jackpot Village Casino is a golden paradise of entertainment. This interactive gaming platform features video overlays and various games for players. These include blackjack, roulette, slots, live dealer games, jackpots, drops & wins, table games, scratchcard games, poker, and more.
French and English language services are available across the board for added convenience. This online casino features a dedicated VIP program with generous rewards for loyal players. Plus, there is a whopping welcome bonus for new players and lots of regular promotions to keep you entertained. The VIP Program includes silver, gold, platinum, and elite tiers with terrific offers for loyal players.
Vulkan Vegas Casino
Vulkan Vegas Casino is an animated paradise of online casino games. Sleek and stylish, the clutter-free user interface features oversized game thumbnails with plenty of available gaming options. These include slots, live casino, aviator, JetX, Megaways™, roulette, and video poker games. Instant-play games in demo mode are available; no registration is needed.
This multi-vendor platform features dozens of software providers like Stormcraft Studios, Pragmatic Play, and Playtech, scores of deposit and withdrawal methods, and a credible selection of reviews from top aggregator sites. Responsible gaming, secure operations, and licensed casino games are available to players across Canada.
Dream Vegas Casino
Dream Vegas Casino brings the real deal appeal of Sin City to Canadian players. High-tech innovation features prominently at this operator, with a dazzling range of games to boot. These
include New Games, Live Dealer Games, Scratch & Fun, Table Games, Slots, Must Go Jackpots, Drops & Wins, Blackjack, Roulette, and Slots. Software providers include Pragmatic Play, Hacksaw Gaming, Stormcraft Studios, Scientific Games, Merkur and dozens more. Play for Real mode and Play for Fun mode are available for players.
Dream Vegas promotions include multi-deposit bonuses, giveaways, jackpots, and real deal offers for Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, or Baccarat at the live casino. Fair wagering requirements and attentive customer support in English or French are standard. It's a responsible gaming provider with 18+ security, MGA licensing, and independently audited RNGs. It's one of the better online casinos in Canada.
How to Choose an Online Casino in Canada
These are some of the things to check when searching for a new online casino to play.
- Game Variety Offered - What type of online casino games do you enjoy? Nowadays, players enjoy a mix of slots, card games, table games, instant games, or live casino games. You can often choose online casinos based on the software providers. For example, interactive video slots are readily available through NetEnt, BetSoft, Playtech, Play’N GO, and Yggdrasil.
- Minimum and Maximum Bets - the best Canadian online casinos offer a variety of games at low stakes for casual players and high stakes for high rollers. The betting range tends to vary between slots and table games. Choose an online casino that meets your budget.
- Demo Play Gaming – Online casinos have the advantage of demo play over traditional bricks and mortar casinos in Canada. Always pick an operator with demo play card games, table games, and slot games, preferably with no registration required. Remember, live casino games are never available in demo mode.
- RNGs - All casino games (except certain live dealer games) use RNGs to generate outcomes. These random number generators are powered by complex algorithms and independently audited by third-party agencies such as TST or eCOGRA.
Bonuses and Promotional Offers
- Variety of Bonuses - You can choose from no-deposit bonuses, match bonuses, multi-deposit bonuses, friend referral bonuses, payment processor bonuses, and more. Promotions are designed to reel you in with attractive offers. Tournaments, leaderboard challenges, cashback offers, and limited-time specials are available.
- Wagering Requirements - While bonuses and promotional offers are fabulous, the wagering requirements must meet your needs. Wagering requirements include the rules regarding the playthrough for bonuses + deposits before you can withdraw your winnings. We always recommend that you read the terms and conditions of bonuses carefully before claiming them.
- Game Contribution - Game contribution percentages vary from slots to card games.
- Bonus Expiry and Exclusions - Bonuses and wagering requirements may be time-limited and have payment method or country exclusions.
- Types of Payment Methods Accepted - The best online casinos in Canada feature various banking methods at the cashier. These include popular options in Canada, such as Interac, PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Bank Wire, and NETELLER. A wide range of e-Wallets, debit cards, credit cards and alternative payment options are preferred.
- Cyrptocurrency - Sometimes, you might prefer cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.
- Banking Terms - Check for fees, processing times, and minimum/maximum amounts per transaction.
- Secure Banking Methods - Safe and secure banking is the bedrock of online gambling activity. To this end, encrypted communications, verified accounts, minimum/maximum deposit/withdrawal limits, and guaranteed payments are sacrosanct. Each reputable payment method has security measures over and above the casino.
- Mobile Responsiveness - Most online casino players prefer gaming on the go. That's why we are particularly partial to mobile-responsive online casinos. Mobile responsiveness focuses on the functionality of casino games. Look out for the availability of games, uninterrupted gameplay, and access to all the casino features on mobile devices.
- Instant Play vs App - Casino sites have several options, notably mobile-optimized platforms with no apps, Android and iOS apps on the Google Play Store and the App Store, respectively, or native apps on the site.
Online Casino Security and Safety
- SSL Encryption - Secure Socket Layer encryption protocols are designed to protect information transfers between Canadian players and online casino operators. Look for the SSL certificate.
- Firewall Protection - Firewall protection is a security layer that prevents third-party hackers from intercepting communications. It blocks risky traffic from entering the servers.
- Two-factor authentication - Often known as MFA (multi-factor authentication), this security measure is designed to prevent unlawful access to your account by requiring email, authenticator, or mobile SMS verification.
- Thawte and DigiCert - These virtual certificates offer additional assurances that the online casino takes security seriously.
- Licensing - While any fraudulent operator can copy/paste an official licensing badge, none can guarantee validation that checks out. We encourage all Canadian online casino players to validate the licensing and regulation of online casinos with the authority in question.
- Responsible Gaming Advocacy - Online casino players in Canada are encouraged to pick sites with responsible gaming practices. Responsible online casinos will display badges on-site. Things like 18+, GamCare, Gambling Therapy, eCOGRA, TST, licensing and accreditation are your clues. You can find additional information in the site's KYC, AML, and Privacy Policies.
- Language - Since Canadians are bilingual – English and French – customer service representatives must speak both languages.
- Multi-Support Channels – Dedicated telephone numbers for questions, comments, or complaints. Telephone support is available during business hours, with limited options on weekends and holidays. Live Chat is offered through the live chat function on the bottom right of the casino page. Email support is accessible around the clock, and customer service agents typically respond within 24 hours.
- 24/7 Support – Ideally at least one support channel should be available 24/7 with professionally trained customer service agents.
- Dedicated Social Media Pages – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms are popular with Canadian online casino players. The best online casinos in Canada take the time and effort to maintain their social media pages.
- FAQs –Frequently Asked Questions include a pre-populated list of questions and answers. These are typically divided into categories: registration, gaming, banking, technical support, etc.
- Fixed Business Address – while online casinos operate virtually, their holding companies generally have a fixed base of operations in their licensing jurisdiction. You can find the offices of online casinos in countries such as Malta, the United Kingdom, Cyprus, Curaçao, etc.
Overview of the Casino Market in Canada
Canada has a rich and colourful history vis-a-vis gambling. This amazing country features diverse cultures and heritages. Canada has everything from the icy tundra of the higher latitudes to the magnificent cityscapes of Toronto. The casino market in Canada reflects this diversity across the provinces.
- The BC Gambling Control Act governs gambling in British Columbia (BC). Gambling includes online gaming, slot machines, lottery, poker, bingo, casino table games, and a variety of licensed gambling events. The legal gambling age in British Columbia is 19 at land-based casinos, bingo parlours, horseracing tracks, etc.
- Gambling in Ontario falls under the jurisdiction of the Government of Ontario & the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). iGaming Ontario operations are geared towards players' safety, security, and responsible gaming conduct. A growing list of online casino operators is now fully licensed to offer gambling services in Ontario. Players are welcome to check the directory of approved iGaming sites in the province at any time.
- The Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority regulates gambling in Saskatchewan. Currently (2022), there are nine permanent casinos in the province, including Six First Nations Casinos. The Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority (SIGA) operates various casinos, and the Saskatchewan Gaming Corporation (SGC) operates additional casinos. Both these authorities contribute to responsible gaming conduct.
- Gambling in the Northwest Territories is legal and administered by the NWT and Nunavut Lotteries Organization. An abundance of casino games, lottery games, and sports betting attractions is available. Online gambling is also legal in the Northwest Territories. Licensed offshore and foreign casinos are permitted.
- Gambling in Québec falls under the purview of Loto Québec. This authority is tasked with all aspects of regulation for Kinzo, Bingo, Video Lotteries, Online Gaming, Casinos, and Lottery Games. Online Gaming Loto Québec includes casino games such as slot machines, live casino, table games, video poker, scratch games, quick-play games, poker, bingo, and many games. The operator provides a venue for legal betting with a credible partner for Canadian online casino players.
- Gambling in Manitoba falls under the jurisdiction of the Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Corporation, under the authority of the provincial government. This Western Canadian province permits legal gambling and sports betting. Online gambling, lottery games, and tribal casinos are permitted. The latest legislation is the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Control Act of 2018. The province has an official gambling portal known as PlayNow for legal-age players.
- Gambling in Newfoundland and Labrador is limited to a handful of options. Betting is difficult in this province, but many of the best online casinos in Canada operate with offshore licenses in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Gambling in Nunavut falls under the purview of the Western Canada lottery group. Currently, the only legal option is sports betting, with limited casinos. Online casino operators with offshore licenses and out-of-province regulations provide services to players in Nunavut.
- Gambling in Alberta falls under the jurisdiction of the AGLC, with Play Alberta being the province's only fully regulated online gambling platform. This regulated operator provides a wealth of online casino games, notably virtual table games, slot machine games, scratchcard games, lottery games, and other casino games.
- The Finance and Treasury Board and the Gaming Control Act administer gambling in New Brunswick. The New Brunswick Lotteries and Gaming Corporation (NBLGC) takes full responsibility for the management of the provincial gaming activity statute (207 (1) (a). The Department of Public Safety tasks the Gaming, Liquor and Security Licensing Branch with the regulation of provincial gaming. Currently, Atlantic Lottery Corporation offers online gaming through its iGaming platform. The most popular attractions include online casino games, online bingo and instant win games.
- The Nova Scotia Gaming Corporation administers gambling in Nova Scotia. This authority uses 100% of all profits from the regulated gambling industry to improve communities with education, healthcare, roads and infrastructure for Nova Scotians. As part of the ALC, online gambling games in Nova Scotia are legal.
- Gambling in Prince Edward Island covers scratchcards, lottery games, blackjack, roulette, poker, video lottery terminals, a.k.a. slot machines, and other casino games. As a part of the Atlantic Lottery Corporation (ALC), online gambling is supported in Prince Edward Island.
- Gambling in the Yukon requires licensing for casino games, bingo games, lottery games, 50/50 draws, and raffles. All gambling legislation is administered by the Office of the Registration of Lotteries under the auspices of the Department of Consumer Services.
People Are Also Interested In:
How Do We Test the Casinos?
Online casino evaluation is a comprehensive process involving rigorous testing and review. We target multiple areas to ensure that each casino meets the highest standards.
|Licensing & Regulation|
Online casinos must be fully licensed and regulated to offer real-money gambling services to legal-age players. Sometimes, these online casinos are licensed outside of Canada by reputable authorities. Always cross-reference the licensing and regulation with the respective authority.
|Responsible Gaming||Responsible gaming advocacy is designed to prevent underage players from participating in casino games. It is also intended to protect vulnerable players from gambling activity. Various responsible gaming certifications are available such as 18+, Gambling Therapy, GamCare, BetBlocker, self-exclusion, etc.|
|Games and software|
Games and software need to be evaluated according to quantity and quality criteria. Nowadays, Canadian online casinos feature thousands of casino games. The top-tier operators include games from Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Betsoft, Yggdrasil, Play’N GO, Merkur, and Section8 Studio. Games should cover the full spectrum of video slots, classic slots, jackpot slots, progressive games, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and instant games. Demo play and real money mode are needed.
Customer service deals with complaints, questions, and comments. The more responsive they are, the better. We seek out English and French-speaking customer service representatives at all Canadian online casinos. Dedicated social media options, email, live chat, FAQs, snail mail addresses, and on-site contact forms are required.
Mobile connectivity is now in the mid-90% range for Canadians. We only endorse responsible online casinos with a full spread of games, bonuses & promotions, banking methods, and mobile-friendly customer support.
Live casinos have gone from a fringe benefit to a highly sought-after category of games. Streaming webcams let live casino players access real-time games with authentic dealers. Live casino games include blackjack, baccarat, roulette, slots, game shows, and specialty games. These games can use augmented reality features to maximize the experience.
|Bonuses and Promotional Offers||Ideally, the best online casinos in Canada should feature generous bonuses and promotional offers for players. This includes new player welcome bonuses, match bonuses, no deposit bonuses, friend referral bonuses, tournaments, and cashback offers. We also assess the wagering requirements associated with these promotional offers. These bonuses may be mutually exclusive, so careful selection is required.|
|Banking Options||Online casinos' banking methods include a mix of traditional dollar payment methods such as bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, NETELLER, Interac, Skrill, and PayPal. Other options include cryptocurrency payment methods like Bitcoin. The increasing technical proficiency of banking methods naturally leads to enhanced safety and security features.|
|Safety & Security|
SSL encryption (secure socket layer), firewall protection measures, secure username/password combinations, verified accounts, antivirus/anti-malware software, and a commonsense approach to security by players can enhance the overall safety of online casinos.
|Credibility||Credibility is established over time through reviews, testimonials, and feedback. Players, independent reviewers, and industry experts routinely evaluate the credibility of online casinos. We work hard to provide you with an up-to-date listing of the best online casinos in Canada.|
Online Gambling Licences & Legislation in Canada
- Legal online casino gambling in Ontario – In April 2022, new online gambling legislation was implemented in Ontario, Canada. Thanks to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission licensing, many new operators are now up and running in Canada. Most licensed operators offering services to Canadians have offshore licences from the MGA, UKGC, Government of Curaçao, or KGC. Now, Ontario-licensed online casinos can provide legal gambling to Canadian players.
- Offshore/foreign-based operators – In Canada, foreign online casinos offering services to Canadian players are not subject to Canadian regulations. Therefore, they are not required to register with Canadian authorities.
- Regulations Differ from Province to Province – Like the United States, where each state can determine the legality of online gambling within its borders, Canada has adopted a similar framework. Ontario was the first to license online casino gaming fully. Legal online gambling is provided by the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, with provisions made by the 1992 Gaming Control Act and the 1999 Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation.
- Bill C-218 2021 – This important gambling legislation was passed in Canada in 2021. It removed all impediments to single-event sports betting in the country. As a result, Ontario and British Columbia introduced appropriate betting options on their gaming platforms.
Live Online Casinos in Canada
Live online casinos in Canada utilize cutting-edge technology to bring real-time casino games, with real dealers, to players. Live dealer games are hosted by professionally trained croupiers and dealers from secure studios. Several leading software providers now offer live casino games, notably Playtech, Microgaming, and Evolution. A growing number of Canadian online casinos now provide live online casino games to players. The following examples of live casino games are available:
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Live Craps
- Live Sic Bo
- Live Andar Bahar
- Live Roulette
- Live Teen Patti
- Live Poker
- Live Game Shows
Players can interact with dealers in real time via text message. While players can see and hear everything at the tables, dealers cannot see players for privacy reasons. Multiple camera angles are usually provided with live online casinos to make it convenient for players. Low minimum bets and high maximums ensure the widest possible coverage for players. This category of casino games mimics an in-person casino experience in Las Vegas or Atlantic City.
Mobile Casinos in Canada
According to the leading Internet statistics portal, Statista, mobile internet usage in Canada is currently at 93.59% (2021) and growing. In 2022, some 35.93 million Canadians were registered as mobile internet users. Of that, a fraction prefers mobile casino gaming. The increasing popularity of mobile is attributed to the proliferation of mobile internet connectivity and adoption. Comfort, convenience, and cost-effectiveness make mobile gaming the go-to solution for many Canadian players. There are two primary categories of mobile casino enthusiasts – Android and iPhone/iPad users.
The best online casinos in Canada are mobile-optimized. Games, promos, banking options, functions, and features are readily available on mobile devices. Certain online casinos require players to download and install apps from the Google Play Store, or the App Store. In contrast, others present native casino apps to players on-site. Mobile casino optimization is included in our evaluation of Canadian online casinos.
Sportsbetting in Canada
Sportbetting has been around for a long time in Canada. You can find physical betting shops everywhere, and there are hundreds of online sportsbooks where you can place bets. The best online sportsbooks in Canada offer bets on different sports such as football and hockey. Opportunities to place odds on big leagues like the CFL, the NHL and the NBA are unlimited. An alternative to online sportsbooks is casino sites with their own sports category.
Online Lottery in Canada
Around 65% of Canadian gamblers opt to play lottery games so it is safe to say that Lotto gambling in Canada is very popular, especially in the province of Ontario. Over C$4,356,000 in lottery sales were registered in the province in 2021. There are 3 national lotteries in Canada:
- Lotto 6/49: having been around for almost 40 years, Lotto 6-49 was the first nationwide lottery game in Canada. In October 2015, one lucky woman won the biggest Lotto 6/49 jackpot worth C$64 million. Lotto 6/49 is set to have a major reformat in September 2022.
- Lotto Max: replaced Lotto Super 7 back in 2009. The minimum jackpot is set at C$10 million and will continue to grow until the jackpot hits. In April 2022, a man won the C$70 million Lotto Max jackpot after purchasing a lotto ticket at a Co-op gas station
- Daily Grand: one C$3 Daily Grand ticket will give you a chance to win C$1000 a day for the rest of your life.
According to the Canada Revenue Agency, lottery winnings fall under the windfalls category; therefore, they are not taxable, and you do not need to report the lottery win. Any income generated from lottery winnings will however be taxed.
Casino Bonuses for Canadian Players
Canadian online casinos are renowned for their generosity through their casino offers and promotions. Take a look at our premier selection of bonuses, free spins and wagering requirements.
|Casino||Bonus Amount||Free Spins||Slot Share||Table Game Share|
|GG Bet Casino||C$1000||175||100%||0%|
Dream Vegas Casino
Nucleon Bet Casino
|C$200||50||100%||20% Roulette; 10% Blackjack & Other Games|
Payment Methods in Canada
Online casino players are welcome to deposit and withdraw with a wide range of trusted payment methods. These are guaranteed secure, with instant deposits and rapid withdrawals.
|Payment Method||Available for Deposits||Term||Available for Withdrawals||Term|
|Visa||Yes||Immediately||Yes||Up to 3 days|
|Mastercard||Yes||Immediately||Yes||Up to 3 days|
|MuchBetter||Yes||Immediately||Yes||Up to 48 hours|
|ecoPayz||Yes||Immediately||Yes||Up to 48 hours|
|Astropay||Yes||Immediately||Yes||Up to 48 hours|
Popular Casino Games in Canada
These are the casino game categories favored the most by players in Canada:
- Roulette (13% of players)
- Blackjack (5% of players)
- Slots (70% of players)
Top 5 Online Slots
The best online casinos in Canada are home to an impressive collection of slot games. We regularly update our slots list with the hottest new attractions. Since our list is updated in real time, you will always see the top online slots posted here:
- Big Bass Bonanza - Pragmatic Play - Win up to 5000X your bet
- Mega Moolah - Games Global - Progressive jackpot slot with a max win of 11250x
- Reactoonz - Play'n Go - 7x7 slot with up to 4750x in iinnings
- The Dog House Megaways™ - Pragmatic Play – 6X7 slot with 117649 ways to win
- Thunderstruck II - Games Global - Win up to 8000x your bet
Click on the games below to read more about them and play in demo mode:
There are various types of slot machines available to play online, from video slots with complex graphics and themes to simple classic slots and fruit machines. Watch Jon Pardy, winner of Big Brother 2 turned poker enthusiast, and poker professional Drew Gonzalez spin the reels at 888Casino.
Online Casino Software
Online casinos form strong partnerships with industry-leading software providers. This enables them to fill their casino lobbies with the latest releases and even offer special bonuses on certain games. We've listed the top game developers that can be found in many of the online casinos in Canada.
- Microgaming – One of the oldest and most respected casino software providers. Microgaming is based in the Isle of Man, and many online casinos offer Microgaming games in Canada. They offer a wide range of video slots, table games, live dealer games, and more. Demo play and real money mode are available.
- NetEnt – Based in Sweden, it is one of the leading casino software providers in the world. Themed video slots, table games, and live dealer games are part of an incredible NetEnt's (Net Entertainment) game selection. Demo play and real money mode are available.
- Playtech – Based in the Isle of Man, Playtech is one of the largest casino software providers in the world. They offer a wide range of video slots, table games, live dealer games, and more. Demo play and real money mode are available.
- Betsoft – Based in Malta, Betsoft specializes in 3D video slots. They offer a wide range of video slots, table games, and poker. Demo play and real money mode are available to players.
- Yggdrasil – Based in Malta, Yggdrasil is one of the newer casino software providers, but they're already making a big splash with their innovative video slots. Offering a wide range of slots, table games, jackpot games, buy bonus selections, and more, Yggdrasil's games can be found in many online casinos. Demo play and real money mode are available.
- Play’n GO – Based in Sweden, Play'n GO is one of the leading casino software providers in the world. Several casinos offer Play'n Go casino games especially slots since it is known for its interactive slot games.
Tips and Advice
|Choose a reputable online casino – The first step to a positive online casino experience is choosing a reputable operator. We only endorse licensed and regulated casinos that players trust and enjoy.|
|Create a budget and stick to it – It's easy to get caught up in the excitement of gambling and spend more than you intended. Always set a budget and stick to it.|
|Start with small stakes– If you're new to gambling, it's best to start with small stakes. You can increase your stakes as you become more comfortable with the games.|
|Practice with demo games– Demo play mode is a great way to familiarize yourself with the games before risking your own money.|
|Take advantage of bonuses and promotions – Bonuses and promotions are a great way to boost your bankroll. Always read the terms and conditions carefully before claiming any offer.|
|Know when to stop– Gambling should be entertaining, not a way to make money. If you're not having fun, stop playing.|
|Only gamble with money you can afford to lose – Never gamble with money you can't afford to lose.|
|Be aware of problem gambling – If gambling starts to impact your life negatively, it may be time to seek help from a professional organization. Gamblers Anonymous or the Responsible Gambling Council of Canada are two organizations that can provide you with appropriate advice and support.|
Canadian Casinos FAQ
We took the time to answer some frequently asked questions below. If you have further questions, check our online casinos FAQ page or drop us a message.
Which is the best real money casino?
Ice Casino is the best real money casino in Canada, but that's our opinion. However, any of the online casinos listed in the best online casinos list will suffice. It's a matter of personal preference. Feel free to browse our selection of casinos and pick the one that fits you best.
Can I play games at online casinos in Canada?
Yes. The licensing and regulation of casinos in Canada is the responsibility of the individual provinces. Ontario is currently the only province that licences online casinos in Canada. However, any reputable (licensed and regulated) offshore operator can offer services to legal-age players in Canada. You can play games at your leisure.
What is the most trusted online casino in Canada?
Fortunately, you don't have to pick just one operator – all of the best online casinos listed on this page are trustworthy. You can play at Ice Casino, Jackpot Village Casino, LeoVegas Casino, GG Bet Casino, Vulkan Vegas casino or any of the operators on site.
Are there any online casinos based in Canada?
Certainly. For example, Play Now is British Columbia's place to play. It is a Canadian online casino licensed and regulated to offer lottery, casino, and sports betting. In Ontario, all online casinos must comply with statutory requirements before being issued a licence.
Latest Canadian Casino News
Canadian Gambling Market 2023When it comes down to it, Canada is not a massive gambling hub like other countries. While it does have a developing scene, gambling isn't something Canadians do in excess. Even though this is the case, 2022 has seen some impressive figures from the scene.
Guide to Most Popular Gambling Cities in CanadaYou'll find plenty of land based casinos in Canada including Native-owned and private casinos. Take a look at our detailed guide on which are the best gambling cities and casinos to visit while you're in Canada.
Ontario Regulator Ends Transition Period for Unlicensed OperatorsFollowing the iGaming market regulation in April 2022, the iGO is taking a stance on illegal gambling activities but ending the transition period for unlicensed operators still offering their services in the province.
Predictions for Canada’s Online Gambling MarketCurrently, the gambling laws in Canada are quite relaxed, especially when compared to the gambling laws in the USA. With Ontario taking the first step and becoming the first province with its own regulated iGaming market, will this pave the way for more provinces to follow suit or?
Most Lavish Casinos in CanadaHome to over 80 land-based casinos, Canada has much to offer when it comes to gambling. From native casinos to big luxurious casino resorts there are plenty of slot machines and table games to play. Take a look at these splendid casinos that Canada boasts so much about.
Top 10 Canadian Poker PlayersCanada might not jump out as your first choice when you think about gambling culture. But thanks to the government loosening up its laws and the craze of online poker, the country is churning out professional players. So who are the best 10 Canadian players and how did they rise up to the ...