Fast Payout and Withdrawal Processing
Online gambling has many perks, most notably ease of access. Rather than drive down to your local casino you can simply load up your laptop, read our top selection of Online Casino Reviews and with the click of a button play at any casino you like. However unlike your local brick and mortar casino where you cash out your chips, or swipe your MVP card, and have your winnings instantaneously, many online casinos take a few hours or days before you receive your withdrawal. These can be nervous days especially if you’ve won a mega jackpot!
To ensure you have the smoothest and fastest withdrawal experience we recommend you take a look at these fast and efficient payment methods:
- Skrill – Skrill, also known to long term users as Moneybookers, is an instant transfer eWallet much like PayPal. You simply load funds to Skrill and are able to deposit and withdraw at many of our top recommended casinos with this method. Be sure to look out for Skrill in the payment section of our best online casino reviews.
- Neteller – As a division of Paysafe Plc, a publically traded UK financial institution, Neteller offers instant and secure sending and receiving of funds, in addition to some of the lowest transaction fees online. They also process payments from Astro Pay prepaid online credit card, Boku mobile payments and BitCoin.
- PayPal – PayPal is truly one of the most effective methods for receiving your withdrawals from your favourite online casino. Once sent, your withdrawal will be available in your PayPal account instantaneously – from there you can choose whether to use your winnings to deposit at another online casino (gets you back into play immediately) or to transfer it to your bank account (this can take a few days depending on your bank's processing timetable). What counts is that your money is in your hands!
- Paysafecard – Paysafecard is a fast and secure online transaction method. You choose to either transact anonymously with prepaid cards where you simply enter your 16-digit paysafecard PIN code, or load multiple prepaid cards into your my paysafecard account where you now transact using your email address and password much like other electronic wallet solutions.
- Bitcoin – BitCoin, also referred to as BTC, is a decentralised virtual currency. This means it is not tied to any government, banking group or governing body. It has been designed to be anonymous and self-governing while also having transactions fees ranging from as low as 0%-2%. It is clear why it has become popular with gamblers in regions where online gambling is difficult due to strict financial controls such as the USA.
- eCheck – While not a speedy solution, eCheck is a solid and dependable way to receive your withdrawal. It is an electronic version of the paper checks that have been in use for years. Any player with a Checking account will be able to receive and cash an eCheck, however it can take up to 6 business days to be processed. One payoff is the fact that some eCheck processors charge as little as $0.25 to process these transactions.
"Thankfully fast withdrawals are becoming a high standard that many casinos are now striving for which means a better gaming experience for everyone!"
When looking for online casinos with the fastest payout times, there’s more to consider than just quick money. We’ve made sure that the casinos we have reviewed also offer fantastic game options, top notch customer service, safe and secure transactions as well as a wide variety of different languages and gaming categories. If you’re looking for a new online casino that offers fast payouts then make sure that is has it all!
Option is key when choosing a fast payout casino as many offer you the choice of multiple e-wallet, bank transfers, courier checks, or services such as Neteller and Skrill. Never be tied to down to one way of handling your money. The choice should be yours.
Standard Withdrawal Processing Times:
If you’re a regular online casino punter then you know that time is money. If you’ve made your deposit and landed huge wins, then having to wait days for a payout is just not acceptable. Fast cashouts are becoming the standard for online gambling sites, but what is the standard waiting time at many online casinos?
Most online casinos are able to process your winning payout within 48 hours of you requesting to withdraw your funds. This is a quick and efficient system that many punters are happy with. Anything over 2 days is too slow and shouldn’t be tolerated. If a casino can only process your payment after 72 hours or more, it’s time to find a new casino. Never settle for less when you can experience the fastest withdrawal casinos instead.
How to Get your Winnings the Fastest Way:
The quickest way to get your hands on your hard earned winnings is by making use of secure services such as e-wallets. Popular e-wallets used by many casinos and their customers are Skrill and Neteller. These services are mainly used by European and Australian customers and may not be available depending on where you reside.
Services such as these e-wallets are becoming more and more popular as casinos can process and releases your winnings to you almost instantly as there is no need to wait for banking processes to be completed. What could be better than almost instant cash in your bank account? Not only are e-wallets fast and easy to use, they are also safe and offer you a secure way to send and receive cash.
Quick Payouts for U.S. Players:
The fastest paying online casinos in the United States offer more than just quick cash. These casinos are well rounded and offer everything a punter could want - great odds, the very best games, fantastic customer service and so much more. Unfortunately, due to the restrictions placed on e-wallets in the US, instant cashouts are currently impossible. Online casino customers have to wait for a bank wire or cheque to clear before receiving their funds.
Take a look at the guide available for all US players on which online casinos are the best options right here at CasinoTopsOnline.com.
Online casino withdrawals - FAQs:
What is an eWallet?
An eWallet is simply an ‘electronic wallet’, these are online only services that allow you fund an electronic account via your credit card or bank deposit. You can then send and receive money online with this account. When gambling online you enter the eWallet details in the cashier and not your credit card details, the security of being able to deposit online at multiple sites while never exposing your credit details multiple times is proving to be a winning formula for the online casinos we review. Two of the most popular online gambling eWallets are Skrill and Neteller.
How do I withdraw my winnings?
This is simply a matter of logging into your casino account, accessing the Cashier and selecting how much you want to withdraw and via which method. Be sure to know which withdraw methods are offered by the casino, and also what is required from you to ensure fast and efficient processing of your winnings. Some casinos will require KYC (Know Your Customer) documents such as a copy of your id, copy of any credit cards used etc. This is standard and nothing you should be concerned about providing to any of our recommended online casinos.
How long will I wait for my withdrawal?
Depending on which withdrawal method you use its processing could happen immediately or take a few days. Where possible we recommend methods such as Paysafecard or eWallets - they have the shortest withdrawals times by far. Also be sure to have all necessary KYC documents on hand as this will speed up your processing time considerably.
Will larger withdrawals take longer than smaller ones?
It is possible that a larger withdrawal will take longer as the casino may request KYC documents to ensure they are paying out to the rightful winner. Also big jackpots usually have a review period to ensure the authenticity of the win. We recommend reading our casino reviews for the details on what specific casinos require to process customer withdrawals.
Will I receive my withdrawal via the same method as my deposit?
This will depend on the restrictions placed on your specific deposit method. Not all casinos offer withdrawals back to the same method, however this is something we recommend clarifying with their customer support before deciding which deposit method to use.
Will it cost me more to get a faster payout?
No it won’t. The speed at which your withdrawal is paid is generally based on the payment speed offered by the specific withdrawal method being used. While these methods may have fees the fees will be standard across the online casino who offer them.
Which withdrawal methods are the fastest?
This will be largely dependent on your location and the services offered by your preferred online casino. However in general eWallet services such as PayPal, Neteller and Skrill tend to be quickest, in some instances paying out immediately. While credit/debit cards, bank transfers and eChecks tend to take as long as 7 business days to process.