Jurassic World Slot
Microgaming have introduced another famous movie slot release. This time, the dangerous dinos are back in the sequel to the Jurassic Park slot, called “Jurassic World”, which is based on the latest movie in the series, released in 2015. The game is blessed with a plethora of bonus features to keep you on the edge of your seat, much the way the Andominus Rex did in the film.
Where to Play Jurassic World for Real
To help us provide you with the best free online slots, please rate this game and if you really enjoyed Jurassic World, share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. If you run out of credits, just refresh the page and your balance will be reset. See all MicroGaming powered casinos where you can play the Jurassic World slots game for real money.
Play Jurassic World online slot and win real money at the following top online casinos:
Review of Jurassic World
This movie sequel based game originates from the original Michael Crichton story, which takes place on Isla Nubar off the South American coastline. Twenty years later, and the wealthy tycoons are at it again, tampering with nature and animals that are extinct for a reason. The giant prehistoric theme park is under new management, and all seems to be running extremely well until... a genetically mutated super dinosaur escapes its pen to wreak havoc on the island.
The graphics are crisp, the soundtrack and effects will have you living the terror before you on the reels. Help our star-studded cast to round up the raptors, and secure the behemoths. This endeavour will bring you great rewards, if you don’t get eaten in the process. The scene is set on the reels overlooking the HQ of the park where all hell is shortly about to break loose.
The symbols on the reels all bolster the games theme, as the high valued symbols all represent the main stars from the film, including Owen, Clare, Simon, and Nick. It’s always good to see famous faces in a slot, it throws my memory back to games such as Terminator 2, where a host of famous faces frequent the reels. The lower paying symbols, gratefully, do not contain card deck symbols. Instead, dinosaurs from the movie make an appearance in the form of : an Andominus rex, velociraptor, tyrannosaurus rex, stegosaurus, , and pterodactyl. There is a scatter symbol that is iconised by a mosquito in fossilised resin. This is how they extracted the dino DNA. This scatter can trigger the free spins round, and if two appear on the reels in any one spin, they will turn wild, to help complete combo wins. The WILD symbol for the game is the game logo, which will substitute for all standard symbols, excluding the scatter, and often comes stacked on the reels.
Game Play is straightforward. All of the game controls are found under the reels. Starting from right to left, they are:
- SPIN – Click this button to manually spin the reels each time.
- AUTOPLAY – This control allows you to set the number of spins that you would like the machine to spin for you automatically. This is rather useful if you need to step away from the game briefly.
- WIN DISPLAY – Displays your win for that spin.
- BET SELECTOR – Adjust the arrows up or down to place the stake that most suites your bankroll. The bet scope is between 0.30 and 7.20.
- CREDIT DISPLAY – Displays what’s left of your bankroll.
The base game play can be a little mundane at times, but each of the various special bonus games are designed to put a smile on your face and a bulge in your wallet. This is a good thing, as nowadays the special features are the primary draw card to any slot game. Bonus features for this slot include:
Indominus Rex Bonus
The villain of the show can appear on the screen randomly throughout the base game spins to spoil you with rewards of up to 1000x your bet.
Free Spins Bonus Feature Round
There are three different free spins bonus rounds in this game. Each of them offers the same amount of free spins, but each offers a unique extra feature to set it apart from the other ones. One of the features is randomly selected when you land 3 or more scatter symbols. After the 15th trigger of the features, you will be able to choose which game you would like to play. We have:
- Gyrosphere Valley – All fans will remember this scene from the movie when the Andominus nearly has Clare’s nephews for lunch. Here, however, you will be treated to 10 free spins with a multiplier trail as an extra ad-on. On each non-winning spin, the multiplier will increase. The free spins round can only end on a winning spin.
- Creation Lab – In this feature you are also awarded 10 free spins, but the bonus feature is that of ‘Rolling Reels’, which you will be quite accustomed to if you have played games like Thor or Thunderstruck II. On any spin the winning symbols will be removed and replaced with new ones, allowing you another chance at a combo win. The reels will spin again once no more reels can roll.
- Raptor’s Den – 10 free spins is accompanied by frozen scatters. Each time a scatter symbol rolls onto the screen, it will stay frozen in that position for the remainder of the feature. Once 3 or more scatters freeze on the reels, it will re-trigger the free spins round again and offer an additional 10 spins.
Payouts and Maximum Winnings
This slot has a return to player payout of 95.45% and a medium volatility. In my experience the wins come far too seldom, and when they do come they are tiny. You really have to wait for the bonus features to cause a rise in your pulse.
Some of the top wins include:
- 5 of a kind jackpot = 100x bet
- Maximum game win is 102 000 coins
- Instant win high maximum of 1000x with Andominus Rex bonus.
Lovers of Jurassic Park should at least add this one to their portfolio of games played, so that they can say that they have finished the series. It falls a little bit short of the thrill factor offered by its predecessor, but still provides an enjoyable experience at the slots. The sheer volume of special features should be enough to entice you to play, and should you trigger one of these, you may rack up a decent set of wins.