CasinoTopsOnline is dedicated to ensuring that the experience of visitors to the website is safe and secure. How we handle data is an integral part of our overall security policy. Below you'll find more information about how we secure the website and its contents, including our security objectives, the various elements of our security policy, risk management and responsibilities.
Information Security Objectives
CasinoTopsOnline's management of information security is achieved via two main objectives, which together ensure its core and supporting business operations continue to run with minimal risk.
- CasinoTopsOnline shall ensure that all information that is used or stored by the organization maintains absolute integrity and availability; and
- CasinoTopsOnline shall guarantee that all relevant information is managed and stored with appropriate confidentiality procedures in place.
Information Security Policy
The purpose of this Policy is to meet the information security objectives above by protecting CasinoTopsOnline's information assets from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
CasinoTopsOnline's Information Security Policy requires that:
- Confidential information must only be accessible by persons that require access, always following the principle of least privilege.
- The stability, security and availability of our information must be kept consistent when effecting changes to CasinoTopsOnline's systems.
- The integrity of our client information, as well as our business information, must be maintained at all times.
- We strive to be an industry-leading platform and media provider delivering world-class security solutions to our iGaming partners and their customers.
- Compliance with Gaming Regulations and other legal requirements for our various licences must always be in place, and integrated within all our systems and business processes.
This Information Security Policy is subject to review if/when significant changes occur within the organization.
Information Security Risks
Risks at CasinoTopsOnline are managed through an Information Risk Management Framework adopted to ensure the timely identification and appropriate treatment of such risks. This enables the business to adopt a risk-based approach integrated into the decision-making processes.
Each member of staff at CasinoTopsOnline is responsible for adhering to the Information Security Policy. All managers are directly responsible for implementing the Information Security Policy requirements within their respective teams. The Management Representative has direct responsibility for designing, planning, implementing and operating the Information Security Management System within CasinoTopsOnline.
Verifying the effectiveness of the Information Security Management System is the direct responsibility of the Internal Audit Committee.