Get Your Casino Featured on CasinoTopsOnline
If you’re looking to expand your player base and aren’t currently listed in the CasinoTopsOnline rankings, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re constantly searching for new casinos to generate the most comprehensive library for our readers. Keep reading for an insight into our review and listing process.
We have been made are that some individuals not affiliated with CasinoTopsOnline have been contacting businesses and asking for payments in exchange for listings on our websites. Please be aware that we do not accept payments in cryptocurrencies. If you receive a request from these individuals, do not transfer any funds to them and immediately contact us at email@example.com.For any inquiries about being listed on our website, please only communicate with our sales team.
Listing Criteria From Our Reviewers
CasinoTopsOnline is keen to establish new connections with operators, but we don’t list any old site. Every casino must adhere to a strict set of standards that make our platform an industry-leading affiliate website. These include:
- Licence and Jurisdiction: Licensing is the most important site characteristic for us. All casinos must have appropriate regulation from bodies such as the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario, or the UK Gambling Commission. This ensures customer safety and proves to us that your site is safe.
- Quality Games: A great game library is also essential. We want to see a solid variety of slots, live dealer options, and other games. Additionally, they should perform with no issues on mobile and desktop sites.
- Leading Software: We also want to see a nice range of industry-leading software providers, as this guarantees a fun experience for our readers. Furthermore, casinos should also have a selection of the latest games available.
- Customer Support: All listed casinos must have customer service options, including live chat, email, and telephone support. We also require polite and helpful customer service representatives.
- Fair Gaming: In addition to licensing, we also look for eCOGRA certification to ensure that all games are third-party tested and remain fair.
- Withdrawal Time: We don’t want to list casinos with lengthy withdrawal times, as this can be a thorn in the side of gamblers looking to claim their winnings. Ideally, processing times should be no longer than 48 hours.
- Bonuses & Promotions: Listed casinos must have generous welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions. But this isn’t all. We also take care to root out any unfair or unrealistic wagering requirements.
Casino Listing Process
The CasinoTopsOnline listing process involves a few key steps:
- After a casino reaches out to us, we supply a detailed information form that will need to be filled out appropriately.
- Next, we run compliance checks to ensure your site has proper licensing, t&cs, and security policies.
- Once we have verified the casino is safe, we’ll create a few accounts and begin our hands-on testing process.
- We’ll set up a casino listing and let you know what our findings were while reviewing.
- Finally, we’ll establish communication channels so we can keep information up-to-date.
How to Get Listed on CasinoTopsOnline
Want to get listed on CasinoTopsOnline? Get in touch today to start the process and get included in our rankings.
Casino Listing on CasinoTopsOnline FAQs
How does CasinoTopsOnline rate casinos?
At CasinoTopsOnline, we use a detailed review process to rate casinos on their game collection, licensing, bonuses, customer support, payment methods, and more. Check out our in-house rating system for detailed information.
Why should I list my casino on CasinoTopsOnline?
Our site is available in 23 different languages, tailoring to a worldwide online gambling audience. We can reach many potential new players through our portfolio of websites, helping you reach your target players and uncover new markets. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do casinos pay to be listed on CasinoTopsOnline?
CasinoTopsOnline is an affiliate website, meaning we require a small amount of commission each time a player clicks through to your casino via our site. This does not affect the quality of our reviews, and we will always highlight operators who can do better, even if we have commercial deals with them.