Best Online Casino Reviews & Online Casino Ratings - Page 22
Here at CasinoTopsOnline, we take great pride in selecting the best online casinos to have listed in our casino reviews list. We put our selected casinos through rigorous testing in order to distinguish whether they’re good enough to be included on the site, and the set of criteria that we review online casinos by will be discussed in depth in the sections below. All our casino reviews were composed to show a true and fair view of what to expect from the reviewed online casino.
Full Casino Reviews List
|Rank Casino Name Bonus Offer Secure Link|
Online Casino Categories
Casino Reviews Criteria
CasinoTopsOnline.com features only casino sites that are 100% safe, secure, tested. With new casinos popping up daily, we want to ensure you choose only the best. Many years of experience have allowed us to become a site that provides players with accurate and up to date information.
The top online casinos have to successfully pass our unique ranking systems and rigid criteria before we consider it as a safe and secure real money online casino. Our Online Casino Reviews are based on extensive research as well as honest opinions and input from objective online casino players. Our listed casinos are reviewed and ranked based on the following:
- Licence and jurisdiction: The license and jurisdiction in which the online casino operates plays a significant role in the decision-making process. While there are multiple regulators in the casino sphere, two of the most respected ones are the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. Their primary role is to ensure that players are safe when gambling online and to protect them from any malpractices that might leave them vulnerable. It’s safe to say that most online casinos regulated by the MGA and the UKGC are trustworthy casinos. This is also very important for players looking for USA online casinos - many of these have very strict licensing restricting them to operating only within certain states, and you are more likely to find NJ online casinos for example, rather than PA casinos;
- Quality games and trusted software providers: Real money online casinos have to be powered by trusted and reputable software providers such as Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, Novomatic, etc. They should also offer a wide variety of quality casino games. We also check to see if these casinos offer both instant plays, mobile and download formats;
- Customer support: Online Casinos should offer quality 24/7 support, live chat, email and free telephone support. Service should also be conducted in a swift and friendly manner;
- Fair gaming: We check to make sure the online casinos we review employ fair play policies such as Play Check and Cash Check features. The best online casinos should be reviewed by independent external auditors such as eCogra, and make their monthly pay-out percentage reports available to the public;
- Withdrawal time: In our reviews, we check for fast and effective withdrawals times and whether pay-outs occur on weekends. (The best casinos generally payout within 24 hours);
- Bonuses and promotions: Bonuses and promotions are highly sought after by players. Don’t be fooled by the size of the bonus or promotion, as all offers come with a number of terms and conditions attributed to them. All our casino reviews have a dedicated section that covers the casino bonuses and the factors you should consider before accepting any offer. If you’re unsure of what constitutes a good casino bonus, visit our best casino bonuses page to get a better understanding of what to expect.
Why You Should Trust Our Online Casino Reviews
Playing at an online casino for real money should be a rewarding, safe and exciting experience. We don't just look at the casino name, we dig in more and more. At CasinoTopsOnline.com we’ve tested hundreds of online casinos over the last 10 years while keeping an eye on the industry growth. By doing this we’ve managed to create a useful casino review guide that will help players find the top online real money casinos along with the most amazing games on offer.
Before listing an online casino on CasinoTopsOnline, our team of experts tests the online casino for all the aforementioned criteria. Testing is intense and thorough in order to deliver an accurate and in-depth review and casino rating, and any casino which falls under the standard quality benchmark will not make it on the site and will be excluded from our casino reviews list.
Our team is comprised of experts that have been engaged in the casino sphere for decades and are highly trained in spotting irregularities. Some examples include unfair wagering requirements, unclear terms and conditions and ways to delay paying out winnings, to name a few. These are clear red flags that would disqualify a casino, and we conduct regular audits of our own casino reviews to ensure the best online casino reviews are available to our readers.
Where To Play The Best Online Table Games
Looking for the best places to gamble and play online? We've got plenty of options available to you, and you can even view the latest live scores below!
Am I Safe When Gambling Online?
One of the most important things to consider before signing up for an online casino is the regulatory body. The regulatory body will ensure your safety and security are protected when gambling online. Some of the most reputable regulatory bodies include the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority. This information can be found at the bottom of every casino site. This remains the same whether you are looking at a spins casino, sportsbook, or any other betting provider.
We cover the trustworthiness of a site in our reviews - we lookout for a few different things, such as what players are saying, whether the site is properly licensed (and if so, where), the number of trusted providers they have on their site, as well as other factors. When it comes to casino games, the providers should also be licensed (for instance, NetEnt casinos would have NetEnt games, which are well-respected and trusted and are provably fair), and this information will all be found on the original provider's site.
How Long Do Payouts From Online Casinos Take?
The timeframe for payouts and withdrawals varies according to the payment options chosen. While most online casinos process withdrawals within 24 hours, it’s important to keep in mind that the bank also plays a significant role in processing payments and any delays can be outside the online casinos’ control.
The time your payout takes can also be affected by the payment method you are using. Players using eWallets and cryptocurrency will generally find a much shorter time for payouts than players using bank transfer or credit card.
Do All Online Casinos Offer Live Chat Support?
No. Whereas many online casinos offer live chat support to all their players, some casinos only have more traditional methods of getting in touch with a support agent, such as email and telephone. Having live support, especially when available 24 hours a day, adds more credibility to the online casino.
Should I Claim the Welcome Bonus?
Welcome bonuses are awarded to players as a gesture of goodwill for choosing to play at the online casino in question. Welcome bonuses give players the opportunity to get familiar with the games through bonus money, which needs to be wagered before eligible for a withdrawal. Accepting the casino bonus is entirely optional. We have placed a number of free slots casino games to try before you commit to registering with another site.
It's just important to read the terms & conditions of the welcome bonus before you accept it. Perhaps you don't agree with the minimum deposit, or you would prefer a different kind of bonus - say you want free spins instead of a cash deposit bonus. That's fine - but all the details will be in the terms & conditions, so it's vital you read those.
How Do I Know if An Online Casino Is Trustworthy?
At CasinoTopsOnline, we only list legitimate online casinos to ensure players are safeguarded. The responsiveness of customer support and their willingness to help, or lack thereof, can be a red flag that the online casino is only in it for itself.
Your chosen real money casino should fit your needs, keep your information and money safe and come with a respected reputation. Our list contains the best online casinos that offer players top quality online gaming experience. These casinos have been put through rigorous testing before casino reviews are written for our list. Each of these casinos is tested and checked for its services and offerings.
Joining an online casino should be rewarding from the minute you sign up, which is why we check for the best welcome bonuses before reviewing casino sites for our visitors. The top real money casinos will offer top-level security for all their players. When choosing which to include in our casino reviews list, we check for the best software and no-download casinos. We also make sure they take the best security measures to ensure the safety of player information. A reputable real money online casino should always pay out in a matter of hours or a maximum of a few days. Top real money online casinos need to have a wide selection of jackpot, slots, and live games available.
Online Casinos With The Best Ratings
We've covered how we rate casinos, and what to look out for when seeking a highly-rated one. It's really important to keep these tips in mind when you want to find one for yourself, or when you're checking reviews. It's also important to take into account what you find important when playing too. Keep in mind the things you value from a website, for example:
- Do they offer good bonuses?
- Are those bonuses upon sign up, as a welcome bonus?
- Can I get more bonuses if I deposit in future?
- Do they offer weekly, daily, or monthly promotional bonuses?
- Can I play my favourite casino games or live casino?
- Do I like the way the website looks?
- Do I prefer mobile casinos?
- Can I use the website easily?
These may not immediately pop into your head when checking for casinos, so it's worth keeping them in mind for the future and making a note of these features when you register or when you're just browsing.
After all, two casinos might both be pretty similar in terms of what bonuses they offer, or which games they have, but maybe you just prefer one over the other because it has an app, or maybe you prefer a different site because it runs really well on your computer. So long as the casino is trustworthy and highly rated, the only decision you need to make is the one that you feel you like the most.
Although you can check our top casinos in our lists, we've gathered a couple of great casinos with the best online casino games below to get you started.
Best Picks in Our Casino Reviews
Which are the best casinos out there? We made a least of some of the best casinos you can play out there.
|Rank Casino Name Bonus Offer Secure Link|
Casino Reviews FAQs
Which casinos are the best?
We've rated all of the casinos on our site following our stringent guidelines and testing criteria. However, it's up to you to pick which you feel has the best to offer you! We guarantee that all of the casinos we review on our site are safe and secure, as well as fun to play.
Do all casinos offer table games?
Most casinos will offer table games, but it's also possible that some casinos do not. Often, a casino may opt to offer live dealer games instead of computerised table games because they feel that they prefer to give a "real" casino experience to their players. That being said, most casinos will offer the chance to play video poker, baccarat, and roulette, as well as their slots or live dealer games.
How many online casinos are in the world?
It's not easy to answer, as new online casinos are opening everyday and many are closing. An estimation is between 15.000 to 16.000 online casinos.