Take part in daily tournaments at Everum Casino

Published by CasinoTopsOnline on August 24, 2018 in Promotions

Everum Casino TournamentsOnline Casinos are constantly evolving and adding new and better ways of entertainment.  

Instead of just playing your favourite games you get to take part in exciting casino related events such as tournaments.  

When taking part in tournaments you will not only get to discover new favourite games but you’ll also get to score bigger and more frequent rewards.  
 

At Everum Casino there are different types of tournaments held throughout the day to keep you entertained.
 

Explore Everum Casino Tourneys for exciting rewards 

At Everum Casino tournaments are referred to as Tourneys and they are happening every single day. You’ll have something to look forward to daily as there are three exciting tournaments happening every afternoon and evening.  

Each of the tournaments come with their own rules and restrictions as well as rewards. The nice thing is that with the restrictions on the tournaments the casino always shows how many players are taking part and how many spaces are open.  

The first tournament of the day is the 100 free spins freeroll tournament that takes place from 16:00 to 18:00. This tournament allows you to play a minimum of 10 spins and a maximum of 150. The same restrictions go for the 200 free spins freeroll that takes place from 18:00 to 20:00. In both these tournaments there is only a maximum of 500 players allowed to participate at a time.  

You can reserve your sport beforehand to ensure you get to be among the first to take part in the tourney when it starts. Both the top mentioned tournaments are freerolls and require no entry fees. With these tournaments you can win free spins on the tournament game of the day.  

Then there is the 40 Gold Coins Guaranteed tournament that starts at 19:00 and continues until 21:00. This tournament requires a buy-in of 1 Gold Coin and allows a minimum of 20 spins and a maximum of 200 spins. Players can book their spot in the tournament beforehand which will be wise as there is limited space. This tournament only allows 100 players to take part at the same time. The prizes are gold coins and are awarded according to rank by the end of the game. The player ranking first will score 40% of the gold coin cash pool. The other 60% is divided among the other 4 in the top 5.  

Playing tourneys are a lot of fun and allows you to experience different online slots while claiming extra prizes.  
 

Make your way to the top with Everum Casino 

Each day is a new opportunity to get your hands on amazing prizes from free spins to cash prizes at Everum Casino.  

Before you jump right into the daily tournaments you need to start by creating your free casino account.  

As a new player at the casino you will be awarded a 100% welcome bonus on your first deposit at the casino.  

From there you can start entering the daily tournaments to grab your share of additional casino rewards at Everum Casino.
Everum Casino Tournaments T&C