Getting started at an online casino shouldn’t need to cost the earth. With a deposit of C$20, you can unlock some great deals and a top-class experience at many sites in Canada. C$20 deposit casinos are popular and whilst there are loads out there - should you trust them with your cash?Read more
8 Tips and Tricks for Playing Online Roulette Like a Pro
The game of Roulette is by far one of the most popular casino games in the world and if you’re interested in trying your hand at this beloved pastime, we have a few tips for you to follow.
Not all Roulette games are created equally so be sure to choose the perfect variation of the game for you. It’s also important to choose whether you’ll be playing at a land-based casino or an online casino.
We have a few tips and tricks for those of you who want to start playing online Roulette. Take a closer look below.
- Know the game before you play - As mentioned before, online Roulette is a game with a lot of history that takes a lot of luck to play. Even though the game relies heavily on luck and the random spin of the Roulette wheel, you should still learn all that you can about how the game, the betting system, and the different available variations work. If possible, play the game of Roulette for free at online casinos that let you play and learn before making real money bets. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be confident enough to place bets that have a good chance of winning.
- Experiment with betting systems - Betting systems are an interesting creation that is based largely on superstition and random luck. People have created betting systems that require you to alter your bet after a certain number of wins or losses. These systems have very little merit, but there are those who swear by them. If you’re keen to try your hand at using a betting system, feel free to do so, but remember that there are many different betting systems in existence. Unfortunately, most betting systems are totally useless, but they can break up the monotony of placing the same bet over and over while waiting for a win.
- Find a top-notch online casino - The internet is filled with many great online casinos. There’s no need to sign up and suffer through playing at a subpar option when there are many top-notch online casinos waiting for you to sign up. If you’re not sure where to begin, we suggest reading our top online casino reviews. Discover the strengths and weaknesses of each casino and how it will be to your benefit to sign up.
- Discover the different Roulette variations - While Roulette may seem like a simple game there are in fact many different variations to discover. The three main variations of Roulette with the most popular being European Roulette. European Roulette has 37 numbers on the wheel, the number 1 to 36 plus a zero are featured. Many variations include a double zero to lessen the chances of landing a win. While the chances of winning are slightly better when playing European Roulette, the payouts are not as high.
- Stay sober - One of the most dangerous ways to play any casino game, whether online or at a land-based establishment, is to do so drunk. Excessive intake of alcohol can inhibit your ability to place bets correctly, make logical decisions, and overall dampen your winnings. Stay sober and you stand a better chance on claiming that jackpot prize.
- Stick to a bankroll budget - Creating a budget and learning how to manage your bankroll are extremely important aspects of playing at an online casino. Unlike a land-based casino where you may watch your chip stack shrink before your eyes, it can be all too easy to simply top up your online casino bankroll online when it runs low. Be sure to create a bankroll budget that you stick to no matter what. This will mean you have more chances to play, no regrets once you take a look at your credit card statement and safe and healthy playing experience.
- Explore a Live Casino - There’s no need to ever grow tired of playing Roulette at an online casino. If you’re not keen to keep playing by yourself, simply visit a Live Casino and interact with real dealers via a live streaming service. You can place bets just like you would at a regular online casino and watch as the dealer spins the wheel before your very eyes. It's also a great idea to take a look at whether the Live Casino you’re considering offers any special Roulette deals or bonuses. Live Casinos often cater to table game lovers and offer them a little something extra.
- Understand the house edge - The point of any casino is to make money. Casinos are a business and they are always finding new ways to win. Of course, the aim is for you to have fun and be a winner too, but you must understand that the house always has the winning edge. That doesn’t mean that you have no chance of winning, but it does mean that you may need to work a little harder and place smarter bets while watching the Roulette wheel spin.
Latest News View all
Without a doubt, Las Vegas is the gambling mecca of the world, with millions of people visiting its bright lights every year. Most people head straight for the legendary Strip which is host to the biggest and well-known casinos. For many, it’s unthinkable to gamble at any other casino than the 30 which line the iconic Las Vegas Boulevard.Read more
Looking for an online casino that allows you to deposit a minimum of just $10? Good news - you have come to the right place. We are seeing more and more of these sites popping up for players in Canada, and they offer some great advantages.Read more
Italy and England will face each other on Sunday at Wembley in what has been an existing European Championship tournament. Hosted a year later due to the pandemic, the Euro 2020 will come to an end on Sunday at 3 pm, with the final taking place at Wembley. Is it coming home? Or is it coming to Rome? Let’s see what the bookmakers say.Read more
Let’s face it, most of us love a bonus. These are the joyous treats that keep us ticking and give us that little bit extra. Making us feel welcome at our favourite online casinos, or rewarding us for our loyalty. They come in all different shapes and sizes these days, as sites compete for our business.Read more
Crypto bring with it new opportunities and for all those online casino players who prefer to use cryptocurrencies for their gambling payments, we know of several online casinos that support Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies as a payment method. So, which of these sites can we recommend for 2021?Read more
It is always a momentous occasion when someone wins an online jackpot from a casino. And while many of us believe that they do not come around so frequently, several big winners were recorded in 2020. So, keep playing and you never know, you could be the very next person to claim a jackpot payout. Let’s have a look at the biggest online jackpot wins of 2020.Read more
UK online casinos that offer a £100 deposit bonus are quite common, especially as we see an increase in the number of online casinos, which results in greater competition between them - and better offers for players!Read more
Bankroll Warriors is our hit casino podcast, offering you a look into the world of the best slot games online at the top casinos around. So get right for lights, camera, and spin! Whether you’re after discovering the best bonuses or just after some suggestions for a new game, our new all-star streamer team has got what you need.Read more
You've watched the show, and now you want to play along with the Jon and Drew themselves - read on to find out how to get the best promos to maximise your bankroll with the Bankroll Warriors!Read more
Europe is a hotbed for casino gaming activity, and there’s little wonder. With locations like Monte Carlo, London and Malta all playing host to exciting casino escapades, it has quite the popular appeal for players. It is also due to this that many online casino slots have become popular in their own right with players from the continent. So, which ones can be considered the five favourites of European casino players? We’ve got a look at each of these and their inbuilt features below.Read more